Which map are you using?

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Question is as in the title, which map mod are you using (ProMods, TSM etc), if any, and why?

I'm using the ProMods map because in my opinion, it's the most realistic and best detailed, and the scenery in a lot of places is just brilliant! :cool1:
And post a few screenshots of the map too, if you have any :P

View attachment 1923

lexik223

Jun 10, 2014
Favourite Truck
MAN
Iam using only my map mods, because all maps witch I tried were soo hard for CPU and I haven't got soo good PC. ;)

saltysplash

Feb 27, 2015
Im using Promods for much the same reason as the op.
Its the little details like road signs in english and welsh that i like

eta....and I just blinked and found out Promods 1.90 has been released......thats my morning sorted tomorrow :)

Last edited:

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm using the Promods, because I think it's the most realistic map, with many details ! ;)
View attachment 1937 View attachment 1938 View attachment 1939 View attachment 1940 View attachment 1946
Before, I played with TSM. I like(d) this map because there are lots of cities / countries !
Sometimes I tested maps, like Complicated Roads :
View attachment 1945 View attachment 1947 View attachment 1948
Or RusMap (Hungary Map,...) :
View attachment 1949
BUT the game is absolutely awesome even without mod ! :)
View attachment 1950

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
None, except for occasionally TSM and Hungary map, I would play OZ Sim Map since i live in Australia but that wont be completed in a while since the project leader has disappeared lately

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Usually ProMods and TSM, I also used to use M.I.I but it looks like the developer(s) are no longer supporting it, atleast there hasn't been any updates for it for a while

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I use the ProMods map, I just love it.
The standard map is good, but it got boring after a while. Especially if you've discovered most cities (that all look a like anyway) there's nothing left for you to do than expand your company.
I've tried TSM, but it wasn't for me: I prefer quality over quantity.

demon_

Sep 5, 2014
i use Promods and Russmap because the standard map got boring quick even with the addition of Going East DLC

AngelA

Mar 20, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
TSM Map 5.4 without dlc going east.
I like it because is realistic, i wish to own some cash to test the promods :D

demon_

Sep 5, 2014
I currently use ProMods and RussMap because after about a year and a half of playing the standard map i wanted a change of scenery and ProMods had what i wanted

View attachment 1985

Last edited by a moderator: