Which is your favourite bus for the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
The title says it all, which are you guys, favorite bus on the Masterbus Pack :) and why is it your favorite also :)
B5TL Open Top 11.5m, from the pictures I've seen! :D
But from the ones that we've currently got, for luxury brands like Stagecoach Gold or Arriva Sapphire, the B5TL 10.5m, but for regular shorter bus routes, I'd probably go for the 11.5m HEV MasterDeck, I like its whirring sound. :)

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
B5TL Open Top 11.5m, from the pictures I've seen! :D
But from the ones that we've currently got, for luxury brands like Stagecoach Gold or Arriva Sapphire, the B5TL 10.5m, but for regular shorter bus routes, I'd probably go for the 11.5m HEV MasterDeck, I like its whirring sound. :)
The HEV only comes in 10.5?

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
The title says it all, which are you guys, favorite bus on the Masterbus Pack :) and why is it your favorite also :)
I have to say my favourite would be the 10.5 Streetdeck due to it always operating on one my local routes. It has been done very well with driving physics , weight , Speed ect. It sounds ok , not exactly like our decks which is a bit strange. Ours sound like this:

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
I have to say my favourite would be the 10.5 Streetdeck due to it always operating on one my local routes. It has been done very well with driving physics , weight , Speed ect. It sounds ok , not exactly like our decks which is a bit strange. Ours sound like this:

That sounds like a crossover between a HEV and a normal StreetDeck

Either the 10.5 Streetdeck, as it’s also my local bus which I use whenever I go out, but I also love the handling of the HEV. It seems to control better than the normal StreetDeck. I also love the dashboard of them both, so simplistic yet has a fairly nice design to it.

The B5TL and LH are nice Buses, and seem more gripped to the road, but I’ve never been on regional ones and I like a bus with some character.

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
That sounds like a crossover between a HEV and a normal StreetDeck

Either the 10.5 Streetdeck, as it’s also my local bus which I use whenever I go out, but I also love the handling of the HEV. It seems to control better than the normal StreetDeck. I also love the dashboard of them both, so simplistic yet has a fairly nice design to it.

The B5TL and LH are nice Buses, and seem more gripped to the road, but I’ve never been on regional ones and I like a bus with some character.
Thing is its not , its a normal streetdeck

Advertisement

Mendip_Bus

Badabing Badaboom
Apr 5, 2018
Bristol
Pronouns
He/Him

Hmm yeah, doesn't sound healthy at all. She is back in service again today so It couldn't have been anything too serious.

- To be honest, my favourite in the pack is the B5tl, I find it really relaxing to drive.

Reactions: georgeloxton02
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread