Which headphones do you use? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Bit of a random question but oh well :P Was just wondering which headphones, if any, do you all use, and why?

I'll start! I use the Sony MDR-XB500's,Someone on youtube said they were good (you win a cookie if you correctly name them in the replies :P ), and fortunately I believed him! I was one of those "Beats are the best" people, but it completely changed my opinion when I got them! They're super comfortable and sound really good, especially for the price :)

sony-mdr-xb500.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

I'm using a fake "SOMIC" headset for gaming and fake Tour Beats earphones for music. Even though the Beats is fake but it sounds very good :) And before you ask, I don't like to pay that much money for original Beats :D
And my reson for using headphones is that I usually use my PC in the living room and I don't want to bother my parents with the noise :oops:

Advertisement

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Minnesota
I use some these Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha's for PC gaming, but they aren't ideal (my brother bought them a while ago). The sound quality isn't horrible, but I'd much prefer a Turtle Beach. I have XP400's on my 360 but they aren't designed for PC, although they do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread