Which headphones do you use? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Administrator
Bit of a random question but oh well :P Was just wondering which headphones, if any, do you all use, and why?

I'll start! I use the Sony MDR-XB500's,Someone on youtube said they were good (you win a cookie if you correctly name them in the replies :P ), and fortunately I believed him! I was one of those "Beats are the best" people, but it completely changed my opinion when I got them! They're super comfortable and sound really good, especially for the price :)

Advertisement

Jaanko

Co-Founder
At the minute, Logitech UE 6000's. Amazing! I have 2 pairs of beats on my desk and these are easily my preference.Thing is, they are actually really big and fit over my ears, so really comfy!

Aussiemine

I just use Apple Headphones. cause I'm Classic like that. No point in spending 80 Dollars on something when 5 dollar headphones sound way better, and are more durable. xD

Reactions: Speedy

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
I use biglots cheap earbuds (if you don't know what lots is, it's a store here in the US and I don't know if there are any where else in the world. Correct me if am wrong there)

Driver097

I'm using a fake "SOMIC" headset for gaming and fake Tour Beats earphones for music. Even though the Beats is fake but it sounds very good :) And before you ask, I don't like to pay that much money for original Beats :D
And my reson for using headphones is that I usually use my PC in the living room and I don't want to bother my parents with the noise :oops:

Advertisement

scanialoverr

I use a 10 Euro Logitech h110 but I was thinking to get the Creative Headset Fatality Gaming or the Micrsoft Lifechat LX 3000

Maticus1999

I guess you use them mainly for when you're playing games? I couldn't live with the microphone when I'm listening to music, would be a pain :p
Hahaha isnt too bad, just pull away, but helpful for skype or recording videos :)

4D1L

The Lurker
I use the Apple Earpods with a Headphone/Earphone Splitter so I can use the Microphone on the ear pods on my Laptop. Works Like A Charm!;)

Razor

Ex-staff
I use some these Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha's for PC gaming, but they aren't ideal (my brother bought them a while ago). The sound quality isn't horrible, but I'd much prefer a Turtle Beach. I have XP400's on my 360 but they aren't designed for PC, although they do work.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)