Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Bit of a random question but oh well :P Was just wondering which headphones, if any, do you all use, and why?

I'll start! I use the Sony MDR-XB500's,Someone on youtube said they were good (you win a cookie if you correctly name them in the replies :P ), and fortunately I believed him! I was one of those "Beats are the best" people, but it completely changed my opinion when I got them! They're super comfortable and sound really good, especially for the price :)

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
At the minute, Logitech UE 6000's. Amazing! I have 2 pairs of beats on my desk and these are easily my preference.Thing is, they are actually really big and fit over my ears, so really comfy!

Aussiemine

Mar 1, 2014
I just use Apple Headphones. cause I'm Classic like that. No point in spending 80 Dollars on something when 5 dollar headphones sound way better, and are more durable. xD

Reactions: Speedy

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
I just use Apple Headphones. cause I'm Classic like that. No point in spending 80 Dollars on something when 5 dollar headphones sound way better, and are more durable. xD
Since when did apple sell headphones?

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I use biglots cheap earbuds (if you don't know what lots is, it's a store here in the US and I don't know if there are any where else in the world. Correct me if am wrong there)

Driver097

Jun 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm using a fake "SOMIC" headset for gaming and fake Tour Beats earphones for music. Even though the Beats is fake but it sounds very good :) And before you ask, I don't like to pay that much money for original Beats :D
And my reson for using headphones is that I usually use my PC in the living room and I don't want to bother my parents with the noise :oops:

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
I use a 10 Euro Logitech h110 but I was thinking to get the Creative Headset Fatality Gaming or the Micrsoft Lifechat LX 3000

Maticus1999

Feb 10, 2014
I guess you use them mainly for when you're playing games? I couldn't live with the microphone when I'm listening to music, would be a pain :p
Hahaha isnt too bad, just pull away, but helpful for skype or recording videos :)

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I use the Apple Earpods with a Headphone/Earphone Splitter so I can use the Microphone on the ear pods on my Laptop. Works Like A Charm!;)

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have a pair of headphones that I brought for 99p.

Reactions: 4D1L

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
I use some these Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha's for PC gaming, but they aren't ideal (my brother bought them a while ago). The sound quality isn't horrible, but I'd much prefer a Turtle Beach. I have XP400's on my 360 but they aren't designed for PC, although they do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.