Which gamepad to get? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to buy a gamepad soon, which I'll use for Haulin and ATS only, but I don't know which one will be better for such games. Standart 360 or Logitech 710. Which one of these two will you guys recommend me? Price should not be more than 38 euro.

Advertisement

+1 for the Xbox/PS3 controller, it's not quite as immersive as a steering while (i.e. G27), but is definitely more immersive than the keyboard. With a controller, you can adjust how much throttle and brakes are applied to the truck, and can turn the camera while driving without difficulty, and in a recent update, SCS made it so that you can use the controller to navigate menus (taking a new cargo, or managing your company, for example). I find it is also more immersive due to how easy it is to use a sequential gear box with the controller over the keyboard. If you have the money though, I say go all the way for a G27, I have used one for this game and it blew me away, it transformed the game.

TL;DR
Keyboard < Controller < Steering Wheel

Reactions: exHauster
Thanks for the suggestions. :))

Read some forum posts around the web about X360 one and everyone recommends it, so I think I'll spent my money on 360. But let me ask you something, first. I see there are few different models. Like S2O-00005 or XXX-000010 or something like that. What does that mean? Honestly, I don't get it...

Yesterday I got delivered the wired variant of the X360 and I can say it's really good - just what I wanted, but there's one thing I still can find how to do - power it off when I don't use it. I don't want to pull out the USB cable every time, you know. I want to keep it plugged in, but turn it off when I don't use it. Any of you guys know if that is possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread