Where is there the most demand for a new map? (Add your choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

busmangreg23

Oct 24, 2016
I heard a rumour that UKDT are doing a Staffordshire map also I'm aware that wolverhampton and walsall are not in Staffordshire but a lot of routes in Staffordshire connect with them

Simulation Network

NXWM Repaint King
Apr 3, 2016
Well, it would be a dream come true if there was a map of the 59 that goes from Wolverhampton Bus Station to Ashmore Park, and the 126 :) I NEED TO LEARN THE OMSI EDITOR. :(

Screenshot_3.jpg

(Not my photo)

Last edited:

busmangreg23

Oct 24, 2016
Yes I would love to drive the 126 as well

It would be a dream come true if there was a Staffordshire map including the 877 and the 878's I would love to drive them

Last edited by a moderator:

PTDriver0429

Sorry! Not in Service
Feb 19, 2017
Just putting it out there but there already IS a NX West Midlands Map its called Sutton Coldfield...

However i would like to see a proper NXWM Map

North Pole.
I don't think there would be any bus routes in the north pole unless its the Polar Bear Shuttle!! :)

Simulation Network

NXWM Repaint King
Apr 3, 2016
Just putting it out there but there already IS a NX West Midlands Map its called Sutton Coldfield...

However i would like to see a proper NXWM Map

I don't think there would be any bus routes in the north pole unless its the Polar Bear Shuttle!! :)
I think we all know that there is a low-quality Sutton Coldfield map.

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Hull!
But pre-renovation of Queen Victoria Square. Without the road passing the old BHS, it doesn't look right.

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Remember you need to place a pin the map if you want it to count for anything, not just mention it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.