Where can I get paperbus nets? (1 Viewer)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Was wondering if anybody has any paperbus nets. Please let me know if you have got any good paperbuses.
I was going to suggest the other paper bus thread (Paper Buses) but now I can see you've already been there.
It depends what specifically you're looking for - if it's a vehicle type you're after then a quick Google search such as "Optare Versa paper bus" should do the trick.

Also depends what your definition of a 'good' paperbus is, as some have the roof & offside included so you can assemble them while others have interior detail, panel gaps and shading. Or if you like repainting then there's the basic sort like the ones I've done that only have the nearside and flat areas to colour.

If you've exhausted the usual sources (Ron & Tom's blog, various Peter Fray nets floating around online etc) then there's a couple of places on Flickr such as Fraser Eagle and Pained by Michael who have buses, though these are just for looking at and not for editing. They are very nice though.

Reactions: RF765

Advertisement

May 31, 2020
I am looking for hard to find paperbuses which is difficult as a lot of paperbus sites have closed down.
I was going to suggest the other paper bus thread (Paper Buses) but now I can see you've already been there.
It depends what specifically you're looking for - if it's a vehicle type you're after then a quick Google search such as "Optare Versa paper bus" should do the trick.

Also depends what your definition of a 'good' paperbus is, as some have the roof & offside included so you can assemble them while others have interior detail, panel gaps and shading. Or if you like repainting then there's the basic sort like the ones I've done that only have the nearside and flat areas to colour.

If you've exhausted the usual sources (Ron & Tom's blog, various Peter Fray nets floating around online etc) then there's a couple of places on Flickr such as Fraser Eagle and Pained by Michael who have buses, though these are just for looking at and not for editing. They are very nice though.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread