What's Your Favourite Bus?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

FirstBro

B9TL Gemini 1 Pleb
Sep 6, 2016
I think @Badger will agree with me on the choices, especially the first one.

My favorite ever single deck by far is probably the Wright Eclipse Urban Euro 4 bus, because i absolutely love the engine sounds, plus it's comfy as well, i do miss riding them back when i lived in York.
3--VDL-Citea-DLF-114.jpg

As for my favorite double deck, i'd probably say either the B9TL Gemini 1's or the B9TL Gemini 2's.
9e7a1e74af0f56bef208f256b8a13df6.jpg
60909+(YG02DGZ)+Lasse.jpg

Karen Finn

Bus Nut
Feb 8, 2017
My favourite single decker is either the Volvo 7900H or E200MMC with my Local First Essex, however for double deckers i have to say either a Gemini or a ALX400
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
IMG_0327.JPG

Reactions: Transit UK980

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
Just a reminder to you all. Please do not post images that are not yours, without crediting the author. If you do obtain the image from Flickr, please post the Flickr link instead.

JoshYouWerLad

Top IRL Bus Driver
Sep 1, 2016
54/05 plate Volvo B7RLE - Wright Eclipse Urban. Particularly the 667's in our fleet. Lovely and smooth, warm, quick comfortable.
As I've been driven them a lot more now, I have to say I prefer the 54/05 plate B7RLE Eclipses to anything in our fleet. I like the 69xxx 08 plate Euro 4 Eclipses however the brakes can be a pain to get used to and if you haven't driven one for a while you will end up overshooting the bus stop massively or stopping the bus on a penny.