What's Your Favourite Bus?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016
Volvo B9R mate. The cateano Levante is a fictional coach.
The B9R Levante is not fictional dude, it's very much real, it's what National Express have. The bodywork is called the Levante by a company called Cateano. B9R Denotes chasis type.

5b79d691844832d8acb1afa4efbc83d3.jpeg

Not my Photo!

Reactions: sjain

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
Has to be the ALX 400 with a Trident 2 chassis. What else needs to be said other than they are superb buses that still hold up today.

Troyski

Developing the Alton Towners map due this century!
Mar 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to this community, as I've only used it for downloading content, but after seeing the community, I wanted to know what your favourite bus is, whether it be double decker, single decker, articulated or midi.

Just thinking about it is hard, but my favourite single decker bus is the Plaxton Pointer 2s on routes 355 and P4. As far as I know, they're still used today on route P4, but I don't know for route 355.

What's your favourite buses?

Attachments

Paul Salmon

Apr 1, 2016
My personal favourite is the infamous Guy Wulfrunian, the first truly modern double decker which festured low floor step free entrance, air suspension and disc brakes.

Too advanced for tits time, but look at today’s double decks and just think where did it begin

E

emeeyart

Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to this community, as I've only used it for downloading content, but after seeing the community, I wanted to know what your favourite bus is, whether it be double decker, single decker, articulated or midi.

Just thinking about it is hard, but my favourite single decker bus is the Plaxton Pointer 2s on routes 355 and P4. As far as I know, they're still used today on route P4, but I don't know for route 355.

What's your favourite buses?
I've gotta say the ADL Enviro 400 Euro 5 is my favourite. I do not like the look of the Optare Solo, although they are a delight to navigate with.

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
I have multiple favourites so I’ll just say them all:
Decker: B7TL ALX 400 (First Greater MCR)
EE8C70E1-0A3F-4536-AB20-0C010C759266.jpeg

Single Decker: Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown (First Greater MCR)
9D43C649-B990-4640-9D36-FC8C756634BE.jpeg

Articulated bus: Volvo B10LA (First MCR) *NOW SCRAPPED :(*
5609CB29-7679-41AA-8BE1-4C2E05713321.jpeg

(Non of the above photos are mine and as you can see I’m quite a Volvo fan)