Whats your favourite bus and map ever made on omsi (1 Viewer)

As it says, Whats your favorite bus and map ever made on omsi like for me my favorite busses are London city bus and The MAN A21

Maps: Keedlestone and Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) cause I prefer long-distance routes and these 2 maps are very detailed

So what is yours?

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
As it says, Whats your favorite bus and map ever made on omsi like for me my favorite busses are London city bus and The MAN A21

Maps: Keedlestone and Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) cause I prefer long-distance routes and these 2 maps are very detailed

So what is yours?
Sorry, I always have to point out the spelling mistakes ????. First of all, when you said ‘favorite busses’ It is actually ‘Favourite Buses’. That’s all for now. Myles W.

Reactions: Callum23

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Sorry, I always have to point out the spelling mistakes ????. First of all, when you said ‘favorite busses’ It is actually ‘Favourite Buses’. That’s all for now. Myles W.
'Busses' was the original plural spelling of bus, and some dictionaries still use this spelling. It is generally accepted as a secondary spelling of buses so no, technically he's not wrong...

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Okay, can we just leave it there? I made a mistake, let’s move on. After all, this is how i was taught to spell it so i’m going off of ‘buses’ I am sorry @Mercedes-Benz . ????

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread