Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
In this thread I would like viewers to post their favorite Tv shows

My favorite TV shows are:

Game of Thrones (season 1-3) on HBO
Eddie Stobart: Trucks and trailers (season 1-5) on channel 5
Sherlock Holmes (season 1-3) I don't know where they are broadcast but I download them.

There are my favorite TV shows that I can never not watch.
share whats your favorite with us.

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
I loved Breaking Bad, Currently watching every episode of Chuck.. again. Top gear is pretty good, The big bang theory <3.
I'll probably add more when I remember them!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Not really into TV! But I enjoyed Shipping wars, then there's the obvious things like stobart, ice road truckers & top gear! :)

Jibba73

Apr 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Big sitcom fan. The Big Bang Theory to Last Man Standing are a couple my wife and I can enjoy together. We also watch a lot of the cop programs, CSI, NCIS, Elementary and so on. I also enjoy Britcoms. Still love watching As Time Goes By, I think I want that relationship with my wife when we get up to that age.

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
BBT is awesome and my favs are Sons Of Anarchy(season 7 starts in Sept and is the last one damn it), Justified(next season is the last one), and Revolution

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
There's one too many to choose from!

Bones, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Family Guy, The Simpsons, the list goes on!

Jozyk

Apr 17, 2014
Top Gear, dirty jobs, myth busters, overhouling, kings of the nitro, chop shop, ultimeit survival, daedliest catch

Status
Not open for further replies.