What's the best Management system to use? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
My preferred way of logging loads is just by using a forum. It's simple for all the drivers to use and there's a load of different software that you can use, all of which are fully supported by there respective developers. It can also be used for a lot of other stuff like announcements etc without any problem at all :)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I'll revise my reply to this thread initially, MyVTC is also a really great way of logging loads, just wish they had some sort telemetry there! Although, for a free service we can't complain!

Would love to give Trucknet a proper try and compare the two but sadly I don't have money laying around to do that :P

Advertisement

Aug 4, 2014
I thought about buying StuartD's TruckNet when it was released, but for that price tag myself and Southern Freight Company CEO @Deigima found Bobo who offered to make us a TruckNet for nothing. If Bobo didn't do that I'd probably use MyVTC.
Bobonet is very handy and has neat features, but before anyone requests it, its private use for SFC and close partners.

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
I use a simple programme designed by some student which is exclusive for Range Logistics VTC. Drivers submit jobs via a basic form on the forum and its completed within minutes, able to work out mpg/cpm/as well as defining other aspects such as illegal jobs taken and damage modifiers.

I would suggest that any VTC that's looking for a specific programme contact their local college - computer studies and the lectures will be more than happy to help as making part of a term project for students. If your willing to other a cash incentive as well thats good. I offered £50 to the winning team and £50 to the Head of Departments chosen Charity. I also am able to go back to them for other things that I run and they are always happy to help.

I looked at Myvtc.net - but was put off by the fact you was unable to modify it to your own specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread