What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him

Advertisement

Advertisement

Reactions: Albastru

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Thanks so much! I am about 95% from completing the pack, which will include 3 buses. Hopefully it will be released soon! :)
Awesome!
Never been to Brighton, but from the pictures I've seen from bus' liveries in Brighton, those look exactly the same!
Great job, looking forward to release!

Advertisement

I’ve been working on a “Buzz around Brighton” repaint. It’s not complete yet meaning it won’t make it into V1 if my secondary operators pack.
Awesome! ????
Those all look great and authentic, but what map will we use those on? ????
That's my only concern. ????
Otherwise, the reskins look really cool! :D
Thanks for doing these! :)

Reactions: Albastru

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Awesome! ????
Those all look awesome and authentic, but what map will we use those on? ????
That's my only concern. ????
Thanks again for the positive feedback!
In all truth, I don’t know. There was a point when I thought about making a Brighton map, but it took me an hour to place a road and I abandoned the idea due to my lack of understanding in the editor.
Who knows, maybe a Brighton map will appear but until then I guess it’s just a case of buses being loaned :)

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Today I decided to upgrade to Photoshop and have been messing around to get used to it, I decided to redo the first Re-Paint I released which was a Go-Ahead London Commercial Fleet livery for the C400 still got a lot to do to it bus I think the new one look 100 times better than the old one

Left ones the old, Right ones the new one

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread