What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So today I attempted to model a UK spec Mercedes O405N. These buses were used by Travel West Midlands/ WMNX for over 15 years, I do miss hearing the ZF transmission they were fitted with.

Hopefully, I'll be able to release this to the community one day!

View attachment 39656

Was thinking about these the other day actually :D I wish you the best of luck - would love to see one of these in UK spec in OMSI :)

Advertisement

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
The North
20190109181147_1.jpg
20190109181205_1.jpg
20190109181327_1.jpg
20190109181353_1.jpg

Been doing some improvements to Whitestone (British Grundorf), a map I previously announced in this thread. What I've done is add in some new housing areas, added in a few tower blocks, made a little bus station area for the Hospital (Krankenhaus) and most of all started building a retail park .But here is a 'To Do' List

-Create a route to the retail park/town circular via retail park
-Make the main route to the hosptial (Renamed from 76 to 'H1') go into this new bus station
- Make names in the map more UK like
-Make new .HOF file

Also the main operator will now be Arriva but 'Cole's Coaches' may fit in somewhere (Maybe the shopper hopper/town circular?)

Hopefully I can bring this little 'test' project of mine to life.

Advertisement

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Hey Guys! I'm starting a new project. I'm going to be redeveloping farthington demo. This is what i have done so far. Let me know what you think.View attachment 40033
If you post will whistle head approve because in the readme you are not allowed to redistribute? Looking good

Advertisement

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
The North
20190112204547_1.jpg
20190112204547_1.jpg

As per, another Whitestone (British Grundorf update) I actually have nothing better to do. Anyway, I have put an actual hospital in at the hospital end. With no Freemans! But its Birmingham stuff so its infinitely worse. As with everything is on here, it's Work in progress and almost definitely will change (I'll probably rebuild everything.) I also re-did the area around the Church to be a bit more British and I must say I am eternally grateful for @iomex Flora pack! Now as I am coming towards the 'end' of the scenery changing I may start thinking about getting some 'testers' (if anyone even cares lol.) But I don't know how I would do it. Do I:

A. Do it on a basis of Application? By that I mean you request for an application form of some sort and then you fill it in and give it back
B. Just do it privately with people I can trust in the community?

Either way, please don't ask until such a time when I announce it.

Reactions: RS1995 and Matfiej
Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him

As per, another Whitestone (British Grundorf update) I actually have nothing better to do. Anyway, I have put an actual hospital in at the hospital end. With no Freemans! But its Birmingham stuff so its infinitely worse. As with everything is on here, it's Work in progress and almost definitely will change (I'll probably rebuild everything.) I also re-did the area around the Church to be a bit more British and I must say I am eternally grateful for @iomex Flora pack! Now as I am coming towards the 'end' of the scenery changing I may start thinking about getting some 'testers' (if anyone even cares lol.) But I don't know how I would do it. Do I:

A. Do it on a basis of Application? By that I mean you request for an application form of some sort and then you fill it in and give it back
B. Just do it privately with people I can trust in the community?

Either way, please don't ask until such a time when I announce it.
A) would be more people inlvoved that don’t normally get the chance to test maps B) is always a good way to get fed back from people u can trust but they could be to kind about the map ... what about an open beta like Bristol airport map ? Just suggestions

Reactions: BDotG

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread