What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't even ask me why I clicked on the *first* link. I'm stupid and thought you had started a thread or something :D
No you're not stupid! :)
I'd have clicked too! ;)
When I do start developing a map though, I will post pictures of it here and most likely also start a thread, so you probably won't miss it. :cool:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

I have decided to work on an improved Stagecoach AI pack for Scunthorpe. This will include more common buses, such as the ALX400 and the enviro 200, making it more like the real buses in the area. In the future, there may be more work on other maps (e.g Cotterell) and potentially a Stagecoach Arriva or Stagecoach First AI on Scunthorpe.

Last edited:

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
The North
ALX400s and Enviro 200s or MAN A21s running around for AI. I am going to see if I can get the Enviro 200 to work, otherwise, it will be the A21 running to be like the Enviro 200 with the MAN engines. @snarledcomic1 will aslo be doing work on other maps, such as Keedlestone, and we will both be doing work on BOTW and Cotterell.

Think we should take the Eclipse 1.5s out and replace with Citaros

Reactions: owen6116
HI. I am working on creating better AI for many maps in OMSI 2, starting with Scunthorpe. So far, I have replaced the most of the Stagecoach single deckers (the Eclipse 1.5) with Enviro 200s and split the Enviro 400 group so half of the Stagecoach double deckers are now ALX400Rs. I am now working on adding in MAN A21s to be like the MAN engine Enviro 200s in the area and maybe some Citaros. Following this, I will then change some of the Hornsby fleet, and then release the first AI file. I hope to have this done before the start of 2019, giving you a nice New Year's change to Scunthorpe

Following this work, I will then work on replacing Hornsby with other companies, such as First and Arriva, creating a battle of the big bus companies in the area, just like in mnay cities and towns/areas in the UK.

During this time, @snarledcomic1 will be doing some work on a different map, either Cotterell or BOTW, as well as working on his own map which probably will never be completed.

This shows the current progress of Scunthorpe's AI, with Enviro200s and ALX400s being mixed in with the Stagecoach AI.

Attachments

• 20181225184832_1.jpg
    20181225184832_1.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 17

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread