What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
Looking like an amazing start! Are you sure the dimensions are correct as it looks rather tall xD
Well I thought I got the dimensions right, I was going off a blueprint too, but I too thought it looked a tiny bit tall. Either way I’m a noob when it comes to this so I’ll edit it soon enough. ????

Advertisement

Jan 28, 2018
Pronouns
He/Him
21312897.png

I am Bringing a new Map to OMSI 2 of the Merseyside Project.

This will be A Semi-Fictional (Maybe) On the Route 12, 13 and maybe 15. I am only working on 12 and 13 for now. Do Remember that it is only me working on it so this may take a while but I will try to get it done as fast as I can with high Quality Scenery.

The Route 12 and 13 Goes to Stockbridge Village. They start and terminate at the City Centre when the 12 goes to Water Street and the 13 goes to James Street Station. These two busses Go to Liverpool ONE Bus Station on the Weekend. They Are Operated by Arriva.

The Route 15 goes to Huyton Bus Station and goes to the City Centre terminating at Dale Street.

p542221436-3.jpg
26466787998_82db0d5a44_b.jpg

DO NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATE OR "Can I have the download". BE PATIENT AND WAIT

In the Future I will add Updates for more routes and if I had to choose it would be the route 18 to Croxteth Park Operated by Arriva

Reactions: owen6116

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread