What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Jordionie

VolvoFan
Aug 5, 2017
It seems like you've just taken sounds from other versions of the same bus (or other buses) and slapped them onto the MMC. You might want to start from scratch to create the best quality sounds.
Why do you think i specifically quoted "Literally a personal Mod". Am i not allowed to investigate things? play with things?. Not such a crime. It's also not like I'm distributing it either is it. Next time i won't bother showing people. I hate it when people get at me for silly things like that. I would like to see what you can do then if your perfect at this.

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Why do you think i specifically quoted "Literally a personal Mod". Am i not allowed to investigate things? play with things?. Not such a crime. It's also not like I'm distributing it either is it. Next time i won't bother showing people. I hate it when people get at me for silly things like that. I would like to see what you can do then if your perfect at this.
I never said you couldn't investigate, or that I was 'perfect' at this. I appreciate your effort and all

Reactions: Jordionie

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread