What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

I want to say The Hard in Portsmouth but it's not.
Yeah... I wanted to say Poole or Exeter Bus Station at first too, but it's not.
I don't know, I probably never was there IRL. @JDCustard Could you maybe tell us the county? :)

Edit: Never mind about telling me the county. I didn't see that post. My bad!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Solent
Reactions: MrChips

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
A very lonely alx400, AI is going to be a meme pulling into this station:)
View attachment 52531
Actual user from round here - it actually bears a stunning resemblance to the real thing. What's your plans for this? When I tried to give it a go, I wanted to replace the 56/57 route - it gives a good drive across the city from east to west.

Reactions: Carlos37

JDCustard

Founder of JDDEV
Aug 4, 2016
Actual user from round here - it actually bears a stunning resemblance to the real thing. What's your plans for this? When I tried to give it a go, I wanted to replace the 56/57 route - it gives a good drive across the city from east to west.
Plans is to do Stagecoach Simplibus route 4. Starting with the Interchange to Orchard Park Tesco one first, which will get most of Beverly road into the map, which a lot of routes use. Then as an update, the East Hull Part. Then further routes will be done as an update.

Plans is to do Stagecoach Simplibus route 4. Starting with the Interchange to Orchard Park Tesco one first, which will get most of Beverly road into the map, which a lot of routes use. Then as an update, the East Hull Part. Then further routes will be done as an update.
You do realise OMSI AI cant reverse off the stands right?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread