What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!
I see transparent glass, though... does this mean that the static OmniDekka is going to have an interior? ????
Or is this something else? Thanks!

Took a break from map making and working to attempt something in Blender. I'm not great at it, and I'm not going to attempt it on SketchUp due to how high the poly count can be. But I've attempted to construct a bus from a local manufacturer in Australia.

View attachment 51639
35465006310_fa3d96966e_c.jpg

Thanks,
Mitch :)

Looks really cool, good luck with the project! :D

Advertisement

Feeling prepared to show this off a little bit here. Nothing special yet, but yeah!

View attachment 51795
Nothing special?
If this is nothing special, I can't wait to see what you call "special".
Absolutely stunning work Moskie, looks very crisp and quite honestly really amazing.
Great work!

It's just a blender render, so it shows through.
Ah ok, thanks. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread