lloking great in the London General Livery Will the static version be kept we need more static buses
Oooooh looks absolutely stunning!!
I can’t answer this for definite, but the double door static is currently for TMP, with something else being made for release (Regional Static).Oooooh looks absolutely stunning!!
Question: Is the static variant going to be released before the drivable one does?
That'd be awesome!
they look great : )Nearly finished my work on the next update to my "TFL Add Pack" for the SL & SD, here are whats change sofar
SD = 10.5m B5LH
SL = 10.8m (D) Streetlight
There may be more changes and possibly another repaint added if I have time IRL but we will see, no idea when it will be out but it will be
- Updated the red to more realistic TFL colour on all Poppy variants (SL & SD) thanks to feedback
- Fixed Go-Ahead Poppy having Arriva Legal Lettering instead of GAL's (SD)
- Fixed/Added small details missing from both SL poppy livery's (SL)
- Fixed Go-Ahead Logo being wrong (SD)
- ADDED "AL £1.50 Hopper Add" (SD)
P.S not sure but guessing some screens would be nice