What's on your workbench?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

PMT8

Jun 17, 2018
So today I attempted to model a UK spec Mercedes O405N. These buses were used by Travel West Midlands/ WMNX for over 15 years, I do miss hearing the ZF transmission they were fitted with.

Hopefully, I'll be able to release this to the community one day!

View attachment 39656
Was thinking about these the other day actually :D I wish you the best of luck - would love to see one of these in UK spec in OMSI :)

TEEJ

Jun 24, 2017
So some new progress on the O405N. I dumped the previous model and started from scratch yesterday, as you can see I have the outer body nearly complete.

The next stage will be experimenting with the interior design, as these buses are no longer in service I'm having to go off memory and Google.

Should hopefully have more progress soon.

buS 1.PNG2.PNG

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
20190109181147_1.jpg
20190109181205_1.jpg
20190109181327_1.jpg
20190109181353_1.jpg

Been doing some improvements to Whitestone (British Grundorf), a map I previously announced in this thread. What I've done is add in some new housing areas, added in a few tower blocks, made a little bus station area for the Hospital (Krankenhaus) and most of all started building a retail park .But here is a 'To Do' List

-Create a route to the retail park/town circular via retail park
-Make the main route to the hosptial (Renamed from 76 to 'H1') go into this new bus station
- Make names in the map more UK like
-Make new .HOF file

Also the main operator will now be Arriva but 'Cole's Coaches' may fit in somewhere (Maybe the shopper hopper/town circular?)

Hopefully I can bring this little 'test' project of mine to life.

jowilliams15

Veteran Member
Jul 31, 2016
Might scrap the traffic lights actually but what do people think of what i have done so far? What would you like me to change about farthington.

Reactions: owen6116

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
20190112204547_1.jpg
20190112204547_1.jpg

As per, another Whitestone (British Grundorf update) I actually have nothing better to do. Anyway, I have put an actual hospital in at the hospital end. With no Freemans! But its Birmingham stuff so its infinitely worse. As with everything is on here, it's Work in progress and almost definitely will change (I'll probably rebuild everything.) I also re-did the area around the Church to be a bit more British and I must say I am eternally grateful for @iomex Flora pack! Now as I am coming towards the 'end' of the scenery changing I may start thinking about getting some 'testers' (if anyone even cares lol.) But I don't know how I would do it. Do I:

A. Do it on a basis of Application? By that I mean you request for an application form of some sort and then you fill it in and give it back
B. Just do it privately with people I can trust in the community?

Either way, please don't ask until such a time when I announce it.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017

As per, another Whitestone (British Grundorf update) I actually have nothing better to do. Anyway, I have put an actual hospital in at the hospital end. With no Freemans! But its Birmingham stuff so its infinitely worse. As with everything is on here, it's Work in progress and almost definitely will change (I'll probably rebuild everything.) I also re-did the area around the Church to be a bit more British and I must say I am eternally grateful for @iomex Flora pack! Now as I am coming towards the 'end' of the scenery changing I may start thinking about getting some 'testers' (if anyone even cares lol.) But I don't know how I would do it. Do I:

A. Do it on a basis of Application? By that I mean you request for an application form of some sort and then you fill it in and give it back
B. Just do it privately with people I can trust in the community?

Either way, please don't ask until such a time when I announce it.
A) would be more people inlvoved that don’t normally get the chance to test maps B) is always a good way to get fed back from people u can trust but they could be to kind about the map ... what about an open beta like Bristol airport map ? Just suggestions

Reactions: Nightscape