What's on your workbench? (October-December 2020) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1604708343041.png

Trying out some classic north east livery's.

Advertisement

Advertisement

wow i like these repaints be nice to see these repaints in omsi all of them look ace i remember tees and united and tms when i uses to live in middlesbrough years ago good work pal

it's like going back in time i remember these livery's grew up with them think Arrvia was better company and looked smarted when it was united such better look miss these livery's Roadranger was my favourite
Glad you like them. These livery's pre date me by a few years but my dad used to work for Arriva in Peterlee through the 00's founding my love for the original Arriva. They still had many ex united buses still in use, being that Peterlee was the unloved depot. Used to get to "drive" the old Deltas and Olympians etc into the wash when I was little.

Jun 6, 2016
Glad you like them. These livery's pre date me by a few years but my dad used to work for Arriva in Peterlee through the 00's founding my love for the original Arriva. They still had many ex united buses still in use, being that Peterlee was the unloved depot. Used to get to "drive" the old Deltas and Olympians etc into the wash when I was little.
there amazing and id defo like to see more of these repaints i omsi i love them there fab

Reactions: AdamF02

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread