What's on your workbench? (October-December 2020) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
252530_20201018175317_1.png

A lot to add/fix but the base is done​

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
I normally install realistic repaints appropriate to the bus in question but this is brilliant!
Very much appreciated!

Love it. Great job! I have my new training bus when it's released!
Thanks!
Hope you will enjoy it as much as I am creating it, the release will hopefully not be too long. All depends on how picky I am ????

Advertisement

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-1.png

Working on a Warrington's Own Buses Streetlite pack, hoping to have it released next week. Currently working on all 4 sizes 9.6m, 10.2m, 10.8m and 11.5m in Warrington's Own Buses colours, also will make a Connect17 and Blueline 32 in future on the 10.8m. All Cummins. Custom laminate flooring, blue interior poles, customer seating textures, internal advert board, customer flyers and more. This is fictional as WOB don't currently operate any Streetlite's so this is my take on it.

Side note, does anyone know how to get the leaflets to show on the SP Lite?

Advertisement

leafygreens

Join the leafygreens discord server!
Apr 9, 2019
Untitled-2.png

Untitled-1.png

Working on a Warrington's Own Buses Streetlite pack, hoping to have it released next week. Currently working on all 4 sizes 9.6m, 10.2m, 10.8m and 11.5m in Warrington's Own Buses colours, also will make a Connect17 and Blueline 32 in future on the 10.8m. All Cummins. Custom laminate flooring, blue interior poles, customer seating textures, internal advert board, customer flyers and more. This is fictional as WOB don't currently operate any Streetlite's so this is my take on it.

Side note, does anyone know how to get the leaflets to show on the SP Lite?
This looks really nice, but I would recommend colouring in the area between the dest and the windscreen and the area around the mirrors black. Other than that, it looks really nice, good job.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread