What's on your workbench? (October-December 2020) (1 Viewer)

adamf02

Veteran member
1604708343041.png

Trying out some classic north east livery's.

Advertisement

Advertisement

adamf02

Veteran member
wow i like these repaints be nice to see these repaints in omsi all of them look ace i remember tees and united and tms when i uses to live in middlesbrough years ago good work pal

it's like going back in time i remember these livery's grew up with them think Arrvia was better company and looked smarted when it was united such better look miss these livery's Roadranger was my favourite
Glad you like them. These livery's pre date me by a few years but my dad used to work for Arriva in Peterlee through the 00's founding my love for the original Arriva. They still had many ex united buses still in use, being that Peterlee was the unloved depot. Used to get to "drive" the old Deltas and Olympians etc into the wash when I was little.

liam89

Glad you like them. These livery's pre date me by a few years but my dad used to work for Arriva in Peterlee through the 00's founding my love for the original Arriva. They still had many ex united buses still in use, being that Peterlee was the unloved depot. Used to get to "drive" the old Deltas and Olympians etc into the wash when I was little.
there amazing and id defo like to see more of these repaints i omsi i love them there fab

Reactions: adamf02

D J

VirtualHub Geezer & West Midlands Veggie
OMG is this a WIP map, I took this route to school for 5 years. Someone tell me please?

It's not the actual 48 or the QE, it's taken on Fulleylove's WIP map, Arkala. It has some areas which are based off of Birmingham, such as the hospital.

alikadiir24

A jolly good idiot!
It's not the actual 48 or the QE, it's taken on Fulleylove's WIP map, Arkala. It has some areas which are based off of Birmingham, such as the hospital.
Oh, I see, Imagine how cool it would be if Birmingham was made. Anyways, brilliant job by the creator. 👍👍

Advertisement

Trident Fan

A lover of all diesel buses
Yeah, I'm aware, like you said, its just so dead and boring. Looks nothing like Birmingham in my opinion, but hey, I'm just a kid anyways.
I think it was based around 2008ish as you terminate on bull street which now has tram stops, priory queens way roundabout where you have spoons and big johns looks almost the same as back then

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread