What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
1575906048221.png

Another body joins the 'Masterbus Veiling' Pack - The Eclipse 3 (but with the frog bodywork this time) - Sporting a ZF Gearbox and a B8RLE chassis.

This is still heavily WIP, with improvements to be made to the "Eclipse 2" B8RLE in the near future. More announcements for the Veiling pack will also be made over the coming months. Hoping for mid-2020 release.

Advertisement

View attachment 56200
Another body joins the 'Masterbus Veiling' Pack - The Eclipse 3 (but with the frog bodywork this time) - Sporting a ZF Gearbox and a B8RLE chassis.

This is still heavily WIP, with improvements to be made to the "Eclipse 2" B8RLE in the near future. More announcements for the Veiling pack will also be made over the coming months. Hoping for mid-2020 release.
Absolutely love it, will be very very nice having a single decker ???? as well! :)
Great job, BOG! :D

Advertisement

Might as well post something up on here as I've only really posted my updates on Twitter... But I present to you my w.i.p. Optare MetroRider and Spectra high-floor. Nearly done with the latter bus then I'll be moving on to the Solo.

View attachment 56440View attachment 56441
I'm sure I've seen this on another website? Can't think where though...

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread