What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

@Danielread
  • The seats have been swapped for Chris' Civic V2's.
  • The grab poles have been remodelled.
  • The staircase end-wall has be remodelled, to give it a more noticeable curve.
  • The engine bay has be realigned.
  • The standing area has been enlarged.
  • The windows have been re-aligned to keep them in-line with the seats.
The cab won't have much of an upgrade, as it was pretty good to start with. Just adding the functionality to most buttons, and a bit of a 'facelift' should do the trick :)

Advertisement

A small project I have on the go, the files are originally from the MAN A21 by v3dstudios and the drivers cab was on the left so I have flipped the bus around and also made a single door varient as well as the double door varient.
Here are some screenshots:
upload_2016-12-30_23-55-5.png

Ignore the pink textures and the IBIS controller:
upload_2016-12-30_23-58-11.png

Interior of the single door: (ignore the flickering texture)
upload_2016-12-31_0-0-24.png

interior of the double door varient: (again, ignore the flickering texture)
upload_2016-12-31_0-1-31.png

I would like to get this bus into OMSI however I have got absolutely no idea how to so maybe @Road-hog123 could help me! :tonguewink:

Advertisement

A small project I have on the go, the files are originally from the MAN A21 by v3dstudios and the drivers cab was on the left so I have flipped the bus around and also made a single door varient as well as the double door varient.
Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 5697
Ignore the pink textures and the IBIS controller:
View attachment 5698
Interior of the single door: (ignore the flickering texture)
View attachment 5699
interior of the double door varient: (again, ignore the flickering texture)
View attachment 5700

I would like to get this bus into OMSI however I have got absolutely no idea how to so maybe @Road-hog123 could help me! :tonguewink:

Dan would it be possible for you to make CNG version id like to do a repaint of whats due in a few months?? :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread