What's on your workbench? (April - June 2020) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a preview of a Go-Ahead London liveried bus? HERE IT IS! ON THE NEW UPDATED POLYGON LITE (Was the Masterlite), we know that single door Streetlites had London-Based liveries, but this will be worked on, completed and finished, and hopefully released very soon
OMSI2_20200401_170100.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

ITS A11

Gud Ebening
Nov 12, 2018
East London
Working on my 'UNIGO' branded Yorkshire Reds repaint for the MMC.

("YORKSHIRE REDS" IS A BRAND MADE BY ME TAKING INSPIRATION FROM FIRST'S "IPSWICH REDS" & YES, THE BUS ISN'T THAT "RED")
View attachment 68042View attachment 68041View attachment 68043View attachment 68044
Another repaint done & pending release...
("YORKSHIRE REDS" IS A FICTIONAL BRAND MADE BY ME TAKING INSPIRATION FROM FIRST'S "IPSWICH REDS" & YES, THE BUS ISN'T THAT "RED")

View attachment 68046View attachment 68045
Some constructive criticism
1. On the MMC it says Unigio
2. Maybe it's time to think of a more general name, what I mean by this is somethings that doesn't involve colour as your 2 buses are really nice but under the same name so it would be a bit confusing
3. In my opinion the block-coloured doors are a bit much (that might just be me)
4. I really like the seats so if you ever release them on the E200 MMC could I use them for a repaint (If I ever get round to it)

Reactions: iiBus and Mark S

Advertisement

Feb 21, 2019
Ipswich
Some constructive criticism
1. On the MMC it says Unigio
2. Maybe it's time to think of a more general name, what I mean by this is somethings that doesn't involve colour as your 2 buses are really nice but under the same name so it would be a bit confusing
3. In my opinion the block-coloured doors are a bit much (that might just be me)
4. I really like the seats so if you ever release them on the E200 MMC could I use them for a repaint (If I ever get round to it)
Thanks for the feedback :)! I have corrected the 'Unigio' typo and changed it to 'UNIGO', For initial release, I probably won't change the name but I may consider it, the doors will stay as they are for now & I will be releasing this on the E200 MMC as stated in this roadmap for Version 1.5, coming in the next couple of weeks hopefully!:
Yorkshire Reds Repaint Pack Roadmap AFTER RELEASE PNG.png
You also mentioned the seats, well, here are the fabrics used in this repaint. :)
If you want to find more of these fabrics, you can go to Bus & Coach Fabrics - Camira Fabrics

Yorkshire Reds Fabric 3.jpg
Yorkshire Reds Fabric 2.jpg

Stay Safe
Bobby567

• Love
Reactions: ITS A11
Oct 30, 2016
he's got lowered suspension! (how did you do that?)
Something to do with the fact that the “lowered” van in that screenshot is driveable rather than AI/static. I edited the model config file to allow this by removing the tab space before [friendlyname] so the van would have a licence plate number and also I could take the screenshot better with control of the vehicle rather than AI. Not sure why this chassis lowering happens though.

pic removed

Haven’t been back to the map for a while but Morrisons building is in situ, the car park markings are in, the wall / railings to go in, and the flats across the road, next to Baird Road near the B&Q which needs to go in.

So far progress is now towards Enfield Town. :)

Very good representation of the area indeed. I remember this junction very well as a 217 driver for 9 months. Looking forward to driving a 313...

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread