What would you like to see more at TruckSim.org

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Firstly we are very sorry for the lack of new content at TruckSim lately but we are working on some new features like the Special Pages for different Trucking Games, Screenshot of the Week and some more others too.

We, the staff are always looking for new ways to improve the community and bring more features but Today the question is for you to answer,

What would YOU like to see more at TruckSim.org?
We are always open for new suggestion and Ideas. Please post your answers below and it could be really anything you wish to see more here at TruckSim and remember all your answers are valuable and are all taken into consideration .

It would be great if everyone contributed an answer to this question.

Reactions: Muzz

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014
I want to see new banner. But keep the logo it looks nice but the truck behind in the background looks **** :D i mean it dont fit well. Either i don't know why that truck is there or i am just too smart enough to know tht stuff :p lol jk :D

yh so new banner background with same color scheme as the logo would be nice :cool:

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I want to see new banner. But keep the logo it looks nice but the truck behind in the background looks **** :D i mean it dont fit well. Either i don't know why that truck is there or i am just too smart enough to know tht stuff :p lol jk :D

yh so new banner background with same color scheme as the logo would be nice :cool:
Not a bad request but it must be discussed with @Muzz
And I hear that you are good with Graphics, it would be very much appreciated if you could suggest ideas for the top banner or even make one for us.

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014
Not a bad request but it must be discussed with @Muzz
And I hear that you are good with Graphics, it would be very much appreciated if you could suggest ideas for the top banner or even make one for us.
Who the heck told u im good with graphics? :eek:

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014
Ok here is my idea about the banner this may effect and may change in terms of the theme of the forum.
My main idea right now would be to make everything same color to keep some kind of consistency going on while surfing the forum. Right now it appears that all the color scheme are lost somewhere in the cloud.
I study media and ik how the logo can effect. If changing the theme color to match the logo; it would look more pleasing and much more known. I am not saying current color stuff are sh*t but they dont match so :D

If u want more idea just add me on steam....[PM me ]

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
The banner is something that I've wanted to change for a while :)

Reactions: Speedy

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
@Muzz What is the size for the Banner? If you want i could try to make one that will match this theme of the site alittle better. :)