What would you like to see in ETS2? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

This is not what i want the most, but i think its pretty cool, you have a sort of reputation bar for each of the companies in the game (both truck and the normal companies) and if you have a high reputation by driving safe and on time, the companies would do deals with your company (maybe allow you to rent a truck from them, more money per mile/kilometer, and for good reputation with the truck dealers you could get cheaper parts for cheaper maintenance and unlock customization options earlier, i think its a good idea for the end game sort of part, since big companies like DHL and FedEx partially rely on reputation in the real world

This is not what i want the most, but i think its pretty cool, you have a sort of reputation bar for each of the companies in the game (both truck and the normal companies) and if you have a high reputation by driving safe and on time, the companies would do deals with your company (maybe allow you to rent a truck from them, more money per mile/kilometer, and for good reputation with the truck dealers you could get cheaper parts for cheaper maintenance and unlock customization options earlier, i think its a good idea for the end game sort of part, since big companies like DHL and FedEx partially rely on reputation in the real world
I like this idea!
We maybe should collect a few details here and then make a thread on SCS Forums with all of our wishes!

Advertisement

I don't remember which game it was, but a few years ago I was playing a trucking sim and they had this CB radio type feature. You were able to alert other AI truckers of police shooting radar, weather, traffic, etc and you could also request info like that. I think it'd be a neat feature to ad to ETS 2.

Also a way to track all of my fines would be kinda cool haha unless there is already a way that I was just unaware of, in which case, ignore this.

Advertisement

I don't remember which game it was, but a few years ago I was playing a trucking sim and they had this CB radio type feature. You were able to alert other AI truckers of police shooting radar, weather, traffic, etc and you could also request info like that. I think it'd be a neat feature to ad to ETS 2.

Also a way to track all of my fines would be kinda cool haha unless there is already a way that I was just unaware of, in which case, ignore this.

That was a game made by SCS, 18 wheels of steel haulin' or 18 wheels of steel american long haul

Jun 16, 2014
Croatia
My wishlist:

- more heavy and special transport trailer
- steering wheel on trailer
- random accident and road work
- loading/unloading places not just at company parking (example: highway construction, sea port....)
- front grill flash light
- dirt animation (you need to clean your vehicle every here and than)
- more traffic at border and pay toll (you need wait to pass)
- some sort of automatic toll paying (tollpass, etc.)
- seeing your drivers on the road and on the map (like 18 WoS)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread