What would you like to see in ETS2?

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
Hey everyone,

You can post here what you'd like to see in the future of ETS2. My personal list:
-Speaking navigation
-Custom destinations
-Eating & drinking
-Damage model (okay, this is very difficult to make)
-More detailed roads

And a lot more! :D Post your ideas too!

Reactions: Ilias

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I likes your idea with speaking navigation,
maybe they also should add. Likes police or something,

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I likes your idea with speaking navigation,
maybe they also should add. Likes police or something,
Yeah, I had that idea too. It would be awesome.

Or other things like ambulances and fire engines, which can drive very fast with sirenes etc. turned on :)

Reactions: Ilias

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I would like SCS to add multiple articulation points possible for modders to make road trains, B-Doubles and such.

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
This is not what i want the most, but i think its pretty cool, you have a sort of reputation bar for each of the companies in the game (both truck and the normal companies) and if you have a high reputation by driving safe and on time, the companies would do deals with your company (maybe allow you to rent a truck from them, more money per mile/kilometer, and for good reputation with the truck dealers you could get cheaper parts for cheaper maintenance and unlock customization options earlier, i think its a good idea for the end game sort of part, since big companies like DHL and FedEx partially rely on reputation in the real world

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
This is not what i want the most, but i think its pretty cool, you have a sort of reputation bar for each of the companies in the game (both truck and the normal companies) and if you have a high reputation by driving safe and on time, the companies would do deals with your company (maybe allow you to rent a truck from them, more money per mile/kilometer, and for good reputation with the truck dealers you could get cheaper parts for cheaper maintenance and unlock customization options earlier, i think its a good idea for the end game sort of part, since big companies like DHL and FedEx partially rely on reputation in the real world
I like this idea!
We maybe should collect a few details here and then make a thread on SCS Forums with all of our wishes!

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Jul 4, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
I want realistic company's names and models and also the trailers that would be awesome

like example you could pick up trailer at main office media markt and deliver to small companies of media markt

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I want realistic company's names and models and also the trailers that would be awesome

like example you could pick up trailer at main office media markt and deliver to small companies of media markt
Also a great idea! But I think they need many licences to bring that idea into practice.

Moose

Mar 2, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
I don't remember which game it was, but a few years ago I was playing a trucking sim and they had this CB radio type feature. You were able to alert other AI truckers of police shooting radar, weather, traffic, etc and you could also request info like that. I think it'd be a neat feature to ad to ETS 2.

Also a way to track all of my fines would be kinda cool haha unless there is already a way that I was just unaware of, in which case, ignore this.

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I don't remember which game it was, but a few years ago I was playing a trucking sim and they had this CB radio type feature. You were able to alert other AI truckers of police shooting radar, weather, traffic, etc and you could also request info like that. I think it'd be a neat feature to ad to ETS 2.

Also a way to track all of my fines would be kinda cool haha unless there is already a way that I was just unaware of, in which case, ignore this.
That was a game made by SCS, 18 wheels of steel haulin' or 18 wheels of steel american long haul

A2B Dan

Feb 26, 2015
I like your idea of speaking navigation and custom routes.
I would also like to see the DAF CF euro 6 and the Renault T range

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth

Real company and brands could be expensive and too bias for other company and also for other players favorite company.

Igzy20

Jun 16, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
My wishlist:

- more heavy and special transport trailer
- steering wheel on trailer
- random accident and road work
- loading/unloading places not just at company parking (example: highway construction, sea port....)
- front grill flash light
- dirt animation (you need to clean your vehicle every here and than)
- more traffic at border and pay toll (you need wait to pass)
- some sort of automatic toll paying (tollpass, etc.)
- seeing your drivers on the road and on the map (like 18 WoS)