What was your first truck?

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
If you can remember what truck you first started with... Let us know in the poll and comment why! :)

Reactions: asyieqien

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
My first was a Renault Magnum, because it was cheap! Soon replaced it with a Scania R, which I still have today!

Reactions: Muzz and Speedy

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
My first truck was a DAF. Because that was the cheapest truck if i recall Lol :D

Reactions: Muzz

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
My first (and current truck) is a Majestic. Don't recall why I picked that truck, haha.
Saving up for a Scania though :)

Maticus1999

Feb 10, 2014
My first truck was a iveco stralis which was short lived, then your very own Max Lowe made me a skin for a Iveco hi way truck, and used the hi way ever since

Reactions: Speedy and Muzz

Driver097

Jun 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
My first truck was a yellow Renault Premium. The only reason I chose it was that it was a new model in the game :oops:. I eventually sold it after crashing a lot with it and not having enough money to fix it (yes, I USED TO BE a careless driver ;) ).

adam&trucks

6 year truck sim driver.:D
Feb 7, 2014
it was daf on my part.as the europeon expanison grew i was able to fix it up:D even though i wish it had more powertrain at stien bruch!;)

UnexcitingDean

Ornithorhynchus anatinus
Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Mine was a MAN, for no particular reason to be honest. :D I've since changed to the newest Volvo.

dafajr

Jun 9, 2014
If you can remember what truck you first started with... Let us know in the poll and comment why! :)
my first truck is scania, i dunno know why exactly, but the first city i choose is machester and in that city there is scania big dealer
but actually, i love scania truck model

Jun 9, 2014
The first truck I ever had in ETS2...
I hope I'm not lying, but it should be the ''Ivedo'' (When Iveco wasn't licensed! ;) )

I still have a few screens of it :)