What truck do you drive?

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
What truck do you drive in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and why? What are your favourite and least favourite things about it? If you could change something, what would it be?

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Im currently driving a Mercedes Actros MP4. I like mostly Volvo and Scania Trucks. Form the Actros MP4 I like the design of the model, the interior and the engine sound.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
My preferred truck is my current truck. A Volvo FH16 Classic. I also like Scania and the looks of MAN and Mercedes. I think when the MP4 is released as a full game update I will buy myself one of those.

What I like most about the FH16 Classic: Its interior is great to look at, the GPS pops up from the dashboard meaning I don't have to look away from the road to see where to go, nice clear dashboard and dials.

What I like least? Possibly the front bumper. I'd probably have it slightly lower if I could.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Current ETS2MP truck: Majestic Acros
Current VTC truck: Scania Streamline Topline R580
Next ETS2MP and VTC truck: Mercedes-Benz Actros MP4!

Favourite is definetly the Actros MP4. Hands down one of the best trucks for me.

supmah10

May 19, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
It is currently Scania cuz it get up to the higer speeds fast and its not so hard to handle. Before it was Volvo but i switch betweeeeennnnnn them

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I change my truck regulary. I drive all truck in the game (except the old Iveco Stralis :p), but my favorites are the New Volvo and the Mercedes New Actros. :)
In the Volvo : I prefer the interior.
In the Mercedes : I prefer the exterior.
But yeah, I drive all of them regulary.

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
The newer Volvo FH, it's the truck that I pretty much always drive. Although sometimes I do end up switching to some other truck for a while, just to have a little change :p

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I am now driving an Scania R730, but I'm not sure if I should buy a Mercedes Actros (the new one).

Bigrigfrosty

Oct 28, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Well I will be the oddball of the group lol I'm currently driving the Kenworth T800 which is one of my all time favorites:D But my favorite Euro truck would have to be the old DAF XF 5. Something about it stands out from the rest in my opinion, love the style and interior but would also change the front bumper to a different style :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Usually I would drive the Volvo as I'm sure you've all seen, but the last few times I've been in the MP4 instead :angry12:

Reactions: David.Ikaël

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I drive a Renault Magnum. I actually drive an Iveco. I seriously like my Scania Streamline - I like it, I love it!

Joel Ackers

Aug 2, 2014
In ETS2 i have an R730 streamliner Scania which is my fav i just love that engine note. i got myself a garage which iv dedicated to the trucks i drive myself in it is my beloved R730 and i got myself a 510hp DAF XF Euro 6, Iveco stralis hi way 560 e6 and a 750hp late model Volvo and ill be getting myself a brand spanker Merc when that comes out. In real life a 2008 Mack trident 6 wheeler rigid log truck with a little 490hp 6 cyl mack motor with an 18 spd road ranger behind it and i tow a Hiway Hound 4 axle multi packet log trailer. When ATS finaly hits ill be driving Kenworth W900 no doubt but id like to see what makes they will have, ill have a go with Peterbilt and Mack hopefully if they are there

Rhomega

Apr 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
The Scania R. I first noticed it when doing Quick Jobs to save up money for my own truck, and what really got my attention is the easily visible fuel gauge. It was the first truck I bought (it's a good thing I started in Aberdeen), and I still use it to this day, decked out in upgrades. When Scandinavia came out, you know I had to visit the factory, and I even got that Scania Truck Lovers achievement.

borbelytomi

May 24, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
What truck do you drive in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and why? What are your favourite and least favourite things about it? If you could change something, what would it be?
Scania is my favourite - I think they are awesome!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
My two trucks :)

[GALLERY=media, 1499]Raining.. by Max posted May 25, 2015 at 5:19 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 1290]Waiting! by Max posted May 6, 2015 at 11:16 PM[/GALLERY]

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I pretty much drive everything exept for the Iveco Hi-way and the Renaults... Those just sound aweful and I can't read the text on the info panels.
Currently I drive an automatic Stralis when I play ETS2. :oops: