What truck do you drive? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
My preferred truck is my current truck. A Volvo FH16 Classic. I also like Scania and the looks of MAN and Mercedes. I think when the MP4 is released as a full game update I will buy myself one of those.

What I like most about the FH16 Classic: Its interior is great to look at, the GPS pops up from the dashboard meaning I don't have to look away from the road to see where to go, nice clear dashboard and dials.

What I like least? Possibly the front bumper. I'd probably have it slightly lower if I could.

Advertisement

In ETS2 i have an R730 streamliner Scania which is my fav i just love that engine note. i got myself a garage which iv dedicated to the trucks i drive myself in it is my beloved R730 and i got myself a 510hp DAF XF Euro 6, Iveco stralis hi way 560 e6 and a 750hp late model Volvo and ill be getting myself a brand spanker Merc when that comes out. In real life a 2008 Mack trident 6 wheeler rigid log truck with a little 490hp 6 cyl mack motor with an 18 spd road ranger behind it and i tow a Hiway Hound 4 axle multi packet log trailer. When ATS finaly hits ill be driving Kenworth W900 no doubt but id like to see what makes they will have, ill have a go with Peterbilt and Mack hopefully if they are there

The Scania R. I first noticed it when doing Quick Jobs to save up money for my own truck, and what really got my attention is the easily visible fuel gauge. It was the first truck I bought (it's a good thing I started in Aberdeen), and I still use it to this day, decked out in upgrades. When Scandinavia came out, you know I had to visit the factory, and I even got that Scania Truck Lovers achievement.

Advertisement

9li4pC4.jpg
3I2ts1G.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread