What sort of FPS do you get in BotW 2.9? (1 Viewer)

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
It would be very useful for us if as many people as possible could describe in detail the performance they get in BotW 2.9 (as well as their system specs). Where does it peak? Are there any areas where it lags? Where would that be, what sort of FPS do you get? (Oh, and remember to mention any particularly nasty tile loading delays).

We would like to know this so we know which areas need to be focused on with performance enhancements.

TIA.

Last edited:

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 7744

Hi Iomex, I love Botw best map in my opinion. version 2.10 looks great.

For me on Botw 2.9 its generally the frame rate around Paignton, from when you come into town on routes 14, 35, PR1 ect, its on the bottom of the hill to high street. It's before where you redone that small juction on that stream the other day where you made it into a give way and move the sign post and tree back, its at the bus stops there before the junction both sides of road its really bad it always lags there. Also it lags when travelling towards Totnes, leaving Paignton after the Junction with the traffic lights (there are lorries parked up behind the traffic light) where you leave the main Paignton road and when turning right you enter the quick dual carriageway before you turn left for Paignton Zoo. It lags just after turn right from the lights before a big nice looking footbridge going over the carriageway it also lags going towards Paignton when coming over the top of hill at Tweenaway Cross. Thats it really elsewhere on the map for me, no real issues. My Computer is on Windows 10, 2,5 GB graphics card, 8 GB ram.

Thanks alot Phillip :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 20, 2017
BOTW is a very good map, but it is a bit laggy for me as my PC is old and a bit rubbish (see screenshot for specs). But I am hopefully going to treat myself to a new PC tower later on this year, I'm saving up right now. But back to topic, keep up the good work.

specs.jpg

Oct 26, 2016
I have my FPS maxed at 38, and I only experience a few spots where FPS drops:
Around Totnes Station where FPS goes from 23-28
At Tweenaway Cross and the Zoo area my FPS drops to a steady 26-28
From the crossroad to Midvale Road, Paignton bound, again goes down to around 26 FPS

My specs are relatively good too:
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 i7 Gaming Laptop

Last edited:

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
The FPS on this map are relatively good for me. I get a maximum of 59 FPS and a minimum of around 19 FPS in some places, though I get a good average of 36-38 FPS throughout the whole map. However, areas around Paignton such as the bus station FPS drops slightly to 28-31, Midvale Road going towards Paignton there is a small pause to load tiles and the FPS is around 25-34. Also Totnes Road going towards Totnes there is quite a significant FPS drop, I get around 21. Although BOTW seems to have a problem with the junction at Tweenaway Cross, I have no problem at all I get a good solid 40 FPS! And finally just to clarify, I get no FPS drops around the Totnes area.

My PC specs are: An Intel Core I5 4460, 750Ti 2GB and 8GB of RAM

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
It would be very useful for us if as many people as possible could describe in detail the performance they get in BotW 2.9 (as well as their system specs). Where does it peak? Are there any areas where it lags? Where would that be, what sort of FPS do you get? (Oh, and remember to mention any particularly nasty tile loading delays).

We would like to know this so we know which areas need to be focused on with performance enhancements.

TIA.
Depends How my PC is on the day, at most I can get 25-27 and at other days I can get 15-20. But overall I have good performance.

Advertisement

20 - 10 fps when I''m in or near Totnes Station. Otherwise I get 30-40 fps.

NVidia GeForce GTX 750 ti 2GB
AMD FX-4300 Quad Core clocked at 3.8 Ghz.
Gigabyte GA-78 LMT
G.Skill 8GB Ram
1TB HDD + 4 GB Readyboost Drive

4GB patch not installed

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread