What software? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Heya @FIRE HR Goron , making a bus is a complex thing and as far as I am aware there are no tutorials available. I recomend that you watch some of the community stream, for example Lowlander21, as this can help you pick up some of the skills required! You can also watch tutorials on youtube that may help but I don't think there are any specifically aimed at OMSI 2, they just teach you the skills.

Cheers
danielc2525

Heya @FIRE HR Goron , making a bus is a complex thing and as far as I am aware there are no tutorials available. I recomend that you watch some of the community stream, for example Lowlander21, as this can help you pick up some of the skills required! You can also watch tutorials on youtube that may help but I don't think there are any specifically aimed at OMSI 2, they just teach you the skills.

Cheers
danielc2525
Hey dude, thanks for the info, im just a lazy sod who cba with patience and watching everything but thanks, i will start watching the streams and looking at some other blender tutorials. I appreciate it! XD

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@FIRE HR Goron to make a bus properly you need prior experience and to learn the required skills before you can produce anything good. You'll also find there aren't tutorials for painting a Van Gogh, starting from how to hold a paint brush because again, it's assumed you'd have some painting knowledge prior to wanting to paint a masterpiece.
Your steps should therefore be to familiarise yourself with your choice of modelling software, model some things around you, follow some tutorials for different objects, try and work out things for yourself and when you're confident at modelling complex objects then you can consider making a bus.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread