What Map do people want in OMSI 2 (1 Viewer)

Exmoor Coaster could be a pretty good one. Might be a bit demanding with regards to scenery though, and will no doubt make people disappointed when their favourite bus can't make it up the hill... :)
Still if it's done well it could be an absolute showcase map for OMSI 2.
28 Taunton - Minehead could also be good for that matter, lots of country running plus town centre sections for variety.

Advertisement

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd like Omsi 2 London add on to be updated with Morden, Croydon, Hampstead, Northwest London, East London and South east London, I'd also like Omsi 2 Cambridge, Oxford, Manchester, Edinbrugh, Liverpool and Glasgow to be new maps please
Perhaps you could give it a go?

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I know I've already made a post in this thread years ago, and I do still like those routes a lot, but I have since changed my opinion (in case the thread author is still interested in ideas).

• Stagecoach South West's hop12 route (Brixham > Churston > Paignton > Torquay > Torre > Newton Abbot)

Honestly, just the bit from Brixham to Paignton alone would be amazing.

I know UKDT already covered this route with their Westcountry map, which honestly I am really happy about (and those familiar with the Torbay area IRL may recognise certain areas in Westcountry such as the Torbay Rd intersection by Torre Abbey Sands near the Princess Theatre, as well as Paignton Bus Station in the original BotW 2.9 map), but neither of these maps were ever meant to be carbon copies of real life. So, as great, imaginative and beautifully detailed as Westcountry is in its own right, I still think it'd be lovely to have a more faithful recreation of this area that isn't quite as fictionalised and stays more true to real life. 😊

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread