What languages do you speak? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

I speak English only :), although I'd love to learn the Dutch language as I'd like to live over there
I can help you if you want ;)

dutch is not easy language to learn ;)

I speak dutch and english

Hold on, I speak dutch,french english arabic, and a little bit Deutsch
Dutch! =D

I can speak Dutch, I'm learning English, French and Deutsch at school. Ofcourse I can already speak them a bit, English more but yeah.
We also learn translating Latin and Old-Greek texts.

Reactions: David.Ikaël

Advertisement

I speak Bulgarian and English. I speak and write english very well considering I'm 14. There was this English test competition thing I entered and I've qualified for national finals! Wish me luck! ;)

Anyways I'll probably also be learning something like German or Spanish (Maybe Russian?) next. We'll have to wait and see what's chosen in school next year.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I speak Bulgarian and English. I speak and write english very well considering I'm 14. There was this English test competition thing I entered and I've qualified for national finals! Wish me luck! ;)

Anyways I'll probably also be learning something like German or Spanish (Maybe Russian?) next. We'll have to wait and see what's chosen in school next year.
Good luck for the English Test Competition ! ;)

I speak English, Italian, French, and Latin. The latter I learned first which made learning Italian and French easier. I am obsessed with ancient Rome and thus why I learned Latin.

Drives my wife crazy when I speak English then switch to French and end in Latin. She is from Quebec so she speaks English and French. :p

Advertisement

I speak English, Italian, French, and Latin. The latter I learned first which made learning Italian and French easier. I am obsessed with ancient Rome and thus why I learned Latin.

Drives my wife crazy when I speak English then switch to French and end in Latin. She is from Quebec so she speaks English and French. :p
Salve, amice!

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread