What languages do you speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSimsFani

Mar 3, 2015
I speak myself Suomi, Svenska, English and soon Deutsch. (If you didn't understand languages ahead, they are finnish and swedish.) Languages, i would like to learn, are russian, japanese, french and italian.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I speak English only :), although I'd love to learn the Dutch language as I'd like to live over there

Reactions: Ilias

Warrior

TruckersMP Guru
Jul 4, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
I speak English only :), although I'd love to learn the Dutch language as I'd like to live over there
dutch is not easy language to learn ;)

I speak dutch and english

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I can speak french but am not a good reader or writer of it, English i can speak (obviously lol) and read it and write it well

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hold on, I speak dutch,french english arabic, and a little bit Deutsch

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I can help you if you want ;)

dutch is not easy language to learn ;)

I speak dutch and english
Hold on, I speak dutch,french english arabic, and a little bit Deutsch
Dutch! =D

I can speak Dutch, I'm learning English, French and Deutsch at school. Ofcourse I can already speak them a bit, English more but yeah.
We also learn translating Latin and Old-Greek texts.

Reactions: David.Ikaël

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I never understand how people learn different laguages! Only language I speak is English, did 4 years of Spanish in school but still can't say anything :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I speak french, english (but not perfectly, I'm only 14 years old and I learn English only in school :p) and a bit Spanish (I learn Spanish in School since 2 years). ;)

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I speak Bulgarian and English. I speak and write english very well considering I'm 14. There was this English test competition thing I entered and I've qualified for national finals! Wish me luck! ;)

Anyways I'll probably also be learning something like German or Spanish (Maybe Russian?) next. We'll have to wait and see what's chosen in school next year.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I speak Bulgarian and English. I speak and write english very well considering I'm 14. There was this English test competition thing I entered and I've qualified for national finals! Wish me luck! ;)

Anyways I'll probably also be learning something like German or Spanish (Maybe Russian?) next. We'll have to wait and see what's chosen in school next year.
Good luck for the English Test Competition ! ;)

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I was born in Belgium in the French speaking Wallonia area, I left Belgium fairly young (reason i'm a bad speller and reader of it) and went to Australia, i just learned how to speak English suddenly when i arrived, never took any language classes

Reactions: Ilias

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I speak English, Italian, French, and Latin. The latter I learned first which made learning Italian and French easier. I am obsessed with ancient Rome and thus why I learned Latin.

Drives my wife crazy when I speak English then switch to French and end in Latin. She is from Quebec so she speaks English and French. :p

ESV`

Mar 8, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I from Lithuania,because i speak Lithuanian,english and a litle bit russian. :)

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
I can speak, read, and write in Polish, English, and some Spanish. I can understand Russian & Czech.

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I speak English, Italian, French, and Latin. The latter I learned first which made learning Italian and French easier. I am obsessed with ancient Rome and thus why I learned Latin.

Drives my wife crazy when I speak English then switch to French and end in Latin. She is from Quebec so she speaks English and French. :p
Salve, amice!

Status
Not open for further replies.