What I'd like to see. (1 Viewer)

So there are some things for ats I really think would be awesome if scs puts into American truck simulator. Some of these things are more realism! How cool would it be if you actually had to wait to be unloaded. Or if u had to go to the scale house after getting loaded. Or having an engine brake that actually functions as such (u turn it on or off and it activates when u let off the throttle, instead of holding a button) I would love an option for real time and real time weather updates like u find in flight simulator. I would love random mechanical failure. Blown tires. In my opinion if it's a simulator it should simulate more than just taking a trailer from a to b without damaging the load. There are other things I'd love to see but that's just the start of my list.

Advertisement

I would also love to see an option for real-time. I understand that not everyone truck simulator driver wants to actually sit there for the long haul, but for those of us who do, it would be nice to grab your mug, sit in your seat and get rolling for several real hours!

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Minnesota
I would also love to see an option for real-time. I understand that not everyone truck simulator driver wants to actually sit there for the long haul, but for those of us who do, it would be nice to grab your mug, sit in your seat and get rolling for several real hours!
That would mean either
A) The map would need to be a 1:1 match to the entire United States
B) The speeds would need to be massively slowed down to give the illusion of a 1:1 ratio map

The only "real-time" game that will even come close to this is Outerra Anteworld which is still in alpha.

Advertisement

Jan 15, 2014
Scaled weather system and 1-10th scale map. Want timezones and scaled sunrise and sunset times. Also, local deliveries in town and produce deliveries like oranges and cherry are worth more money than delivering dry goods.

I will make that possible when I build my own computer in the future and I will make a 1:3 scale of Western PA and even a Achievement, if I will, for discovering my irl TOWN! ;D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread