What I'd like to see.

AmericanModder

Jul 28, 2014
So there are some things for ats I really think would be awesome if scs puts into American truck simulator. Some of these things are more realism! How cool would it be if you actually had to wait to be unloaded. Or if u had to go to the scale house after getting loaded. Or having an engine brake that actually functions as such (u turn it on or off and it activates when u let off the throttle, instead of holding a button) I would love an option for real time and real time weather updates like u find in flight simulator. I would love random mechanical failure. Blown tires. In my opinion if it's a simulator it should simulate more than just taking a trailer from a to b without damaging the load. There are other things I'd love to see but that's just the start of my list.

Gamesailor

Aug 15, 2014
I hope you can decorate the interior too. That would be awesome too. And walk around inside, and I hope that in the future you can walk to make the trailer go, or just see some of the city.

Daze McRae

Sep 8, 2014
I would also love to see an option for real-time. I understand that not everyone truck simulator driver wants to actually sit there for the long haul, but for those of us who do, it would be nice to grab your mug, sit in your seat and get rolling for several real hours!

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
I would also love to see an option for real-time. I understand that not everyone truck simulator driver wants to actually sit there for the long haul, but for those of us who do, it would be nice to grab your mug, sit in your seat and get rolling for several real hours!
That would mean either
A) The map would need to be a 1:1 match to the entire United States
B) The speeds would need to be massively slowed down to give the illusion of a 1:1 ratio map

The only "real-time" game that will even come close to this is Outerra Anteworld which is still in alpha.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
No thanks to the real time thing :P

Waiting to get unloaded for me would be tiresome but if there's a queue in MP then fair enough, I will wait in line.

All the rest, yes please :)

Jul 14, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I like that you said about the jake brake i hate holding the button when going downhill and if they do add that then hopefully they LOOK in trucks and notice that there a low med and hi and then they can add thos also a cat scale would be killer!

Xavier

Oct 15, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I would like to have real scales, and running lights so that when i turn my truck off i don't have to turn on my real headlights.

angrybirdseller

Feb 20, 2014
Scaled weather system and 1-10th scale map. Want timezones and scaled sunrise and sunset times. Also, local deliveries in town and produce deliveries like oranges and cherry are worth more money than delivering dry goods.

Reactions: chonedawg

jjj344

Jan 15, 2014
Scaled weather system and 1-10th scale map. Want timezones and scaled sunrise and sunset times. Also, local deliveries in town and produce deliveries like oranges and cherry are worth more money than delivering dry goods.
I will make that possible when I build my own computer in the future and I will make a 1:3 scale of Western PA and even a Achievement, if I will, for discovering my irl TOWN! ;D

adam289

Jan 11, 2014
I want to e.g. open the truck door and get out, walk around the cab, wash my truck and couple the trailer by getting outside plugging the wires etc. ;)

freeatna

Sep 26, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I want to e.g. open the truck door and get out, walk around the cab, wash my truck and couple the trailer by getting outside plugging the wires etc. ;)
Yes. I agree with you. Walk to cafe or restaurant to drinking or eating.

BGTrucker

Sep 14, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I would love to see more truck models,not only 2-3 peterbilts kennys and western stars.

Last edited: