What features do you expect / want in a Payware bus? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

ITS A11

Gud Ebening
Nov 12, 2018
East London
What about releasing the Bus in plain white on Steam then making a series of Detailed Repaints then releasing them as a free pack on here? That way logos etc can be used legally!
That's A Really Good Point But I Think People Would Do That Anyway Over The Hype, It Would Just Take Longer, Unless You Mean As Soon As Its Released?

That's A Really Good Point But I Think People Would Do That Anyway Over The Hype, It Would Just Take Longer, Unless You Mean As Soon As Its Released?
Yes, as soon as its released would be good! But I am not making demands on the Creators, I am simply putting forward any idea that will take advantage of a legal loop hole in copyright!

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
What about releasing the Bus in plain white on Steam then making a series of Detailed Repaints then releasing them as a free pack on here? That way logos etc can be used legally!
The plan is to release the bus, with some sort of Masterswitch house livery or something like that. It will be Masterswitch branded, so not Wrightbus. The plan is then to release the branding pack on VirtualBus or similar for those who want the branding.
It's something we've already thought of, so do not worry!

Advertisement

Nov 14, 2016
Don't even think about kicking this off again.
Stop being so self-centred and wait patiently for release. We're working hard to work on these buses and the least you could do is show some appreciation instead of taking a dump on everything all the time.
All you seem to do is complain about projects' release dates and never the positives about it.
It will release this year. We have every intention of releasing our projects, but have less intention when people moan about it not being released.
Making a bus can take upwards of a year due to the amount of work that needs to go into it, the development of all MS bus has been much quicker than we all anticipated, so I think you can count yourself lucky there.
Omg just be patient! Projects get released when they are done. This is the reason why Yorkshire is discontinued. If you want it to be released this very second expect a block of plastic on wheels. Ok?
No Yorkshire is discontinued because of the streetdeck and MMc getting leaked

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
No Yorkshire is discontinued because of the streetdeck and MMc getting leaked
That's not at all the reason. It was the community's behaviour and aftermath which led to the decision. Yes it was the leaking that caused the stir, but the leaking wasn't the reason Sylar is taking a break from Yorkshire, but it contributed. Yorkshire is still going to be worked on, just when Sylar feels he's ready to continue work on it.

The plan is to release the bus, with some sort of Masterswitch house livery or something like that. It will be Masterswitch branded, so not Wrightbus. The plan is then to release the branding pack on VirtualBus or similar for those who want the branding.
It's something we've already thought of, so do not worry!
Oh good! Well good luck with the Project!

Nov 14, 2016
Unless You See And Talk To Sylar On The Daily, How Do You Know?

before you go shouting your mouth off:

Sylar said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

In light of recent events within this community, Yorkshire Counties will no longer be worked on or released. Sorry to disappoint but i feel let down by this community and have given a lot of my time and effort to Yorkshire Counties. I do not condone scamming and make that **VERY CLEAR** just as i do not condone sharing leaked files. I will not name anybody here nor within my Discord server. Again my apologies for this but i believe this community wont change anytime soon and the reasoning is indeed of a personal nature with regards to my stance on leaked content. Im not prepared to give up anymore time trying to promote respect in this community when i get treat by (some not all) people the way i do and there are people in the community who continue to leak content. As a direct result of this recent turn of events i have updated this FellowsFilm file and support thread and support will **NO LONGER BE PROVIDED** for Yorkshire Counties 2.0 and the description has been updated i order to reflect this.

Thank you to those who have supported me throughout my project and its not all been a bad experience as i have made some amazing friends in this community. I hope the community learns that content creators put a lot of time and effort into projects and i have done my best to actively make people aware of this throughout my time here. Showing both support and guidance on and off FellowsFilm to many content creators.

Once again thank you for all those who love, support and enjoyed what i did bring to this community and im saddened by the decision to remove my role as a developmental member of this community.

Sincerest Apologies,
Sylar

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom

Sylar said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

In light of recent events within this community, Yorkshire Counties will no longer be worked on or released. Sorry to disappoint but i feel let down by this community and have given a lot of my time and effort to Yorkshire Counties. I do not condone scamming and make that **VERY CLEAR** just as i do not condone sharing leaked files. I will not name anybody here nor within my Discord server. Again my apologies for this but i believe this community wont change anytime soon and the reasoning is indeed of a personal nature with regards to my stance on leaked content. Im not prepared to give up anymore time trying to promote respect in this community when i get treat by (some not all) people the way i do and there are people in the community who continue to leak content. As a direct result of this recent turn of events i have updated this FellowsFilm file and support thread and support will **NO LONGER BE PROVIDED** for Yorkshire Counties 2.0 and the description has been updated i order to reflect this.

Thank you to those who have supported me throughout my project and its not all been a bad experience as i have made some amazing friends in this community. I hope the community learns that content creators put a lot of time and effort into projects and i have done my best to actively make people aware of this throughout my time here. Showing both support and guidance on and off FellowsFilm to many content creators.

Once again thank you for all those who love, support and enjoyed what i did bring to this community and im saddened by the decision to remove my role as a developmental member of this community.

Sincerest Apologies,
Sylar
You clearly have not seen the latest update from him.

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016

Sylar said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Sincerest Apologies,
Sylar
You could have put that as a quote.
You clearly have not seen the latest update from him.
i haven’t either?! What is it if you don’t mind elaborating?

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Oh, I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder FE!

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread