What ever happened to the original Durham? (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Drawyah

I remember a couple of years ago, davidr on the Aussiex forums posted his rendition of Durham. It was the first LHD Omsi map I ever used and I do feel like driving on it again at some point, but sadly it has since been taken down with the West Durham project currently ongoing, but I'm not a massive fan just on the basis that it's a RHD UK map...

Does anybody still have a link to download it?

- Drawyah

This was the original link to it - http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/4557-durham-lhd-by-davidr/

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member
Was that DavidR? If so there was a big fuss which went down about him on Aussiex a year or two ago which kind of shook the community over there, and culminated in him removing all his work from the community.

BML_Atkinson

Banned Member
Was that DavidR? If so there was a big fuss which went down about him on Aussiex a year or two ago which kind of shook the community over there, and culminated in him removing all his work from the community.
That's a shame. Don't see why he would have it removed, but I guess it's his work.

I'll keep looking for an alternative link, but that doesn't look likely.

Yeah, that David, I was probably one of the last people to get Durham LHD, it's not a bad map, just needs some extra detail. E.g. English Builldings, not using that horrible E500 for AI...

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Forum Moderator
Downloads Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Bear in mind pretty much all the DavidR content isn't worth it, it uses almost exclusively default objects due to the age of the map.

Advertisement

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)