what do you think of releasing mods for multiplayer?

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I think that the only mods can be release to it are the Popular Ones like TSM and I think in every Server if you do not have it it will be automatically download. Not Popular Mods are complicated and too much to download it if everyone has different mods.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
If mods are implemented then people with really low spec PCs cannot play MP Mod because their pc cannont handle the mod in Singleplayer.

Beefy32659

Oct 30, 2014
If mods are implemented then people with really low spec PCs cannot play MP Mod because their pc cannont handle the mod in Singleplayer.
Yer that's right I don't have the pest PC yet and I cant have lots of mods at 1 time MP Lags a lot some times...

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
There is no real downside of having mods enabled unless they use high poly models...
The only issue is that MP is junk, I for one will never trust it.

Beefy32659

Oct 30, 2014
There is no real downside of having mods enabled unless they use high poly models...
The only issue is that MP is junk, I for one will never trust it.
I play Multi-Player sometimes now because of no collisions and no help e.t.c its not that good as it wore

Daramin

Feb 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Western Star
Private modelers like Peerke(Pieter) or any private modder for that matter- I'd be jelly if I saw his Scania S.Verbeek driving around ;)

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I don't get the issue with low spec PCs and map mods in multiplayer. Those people just won't go to the modded parts of the map because of the FPS.