Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
As a lot of you here will know, I'm starting to get into ETS2MP, and I was just wondering what everyone else thought of it really! Personally, I think it's come a very long way since the first release, there's been some huge improvements and it's generally just a fun thing to do, but there's still room for changes to be made!

So, what do you think? :)

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Yes I agree. It has came along way since. And also dont forget to check out the ETS2MP Guide too. Working on getting more in the guide as we speak.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm not really interested in it. The fact they took a highly requested add-on and made it work deserves a hats off :)

Lasse Larsen

Jun 12, 2014
As a lot of you here will know, I'm starting to get into ETS2MP, and I was just wondering what everyone else thought of it really! Personally, I think it's come a very long way since the first release, there's been some huge improvements and it's generally just a fun thing to do, but there's still room for changes to be made!

So, what do you think? :)
I love ETS2MP. haulin goods throygh Europe with my friends. We have our own conpany too XD

Reactions: Gerriet

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
Thanks @

[AFG2]4D1L and I too echo what 4D said about the Eliximus. After all if it wasn't for Eliximus MP would not been possible an for him to be removed like an old shoe with no explanation is absurd but what do you expect from 15 yr old managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.