What Buses Would You Like To See In OMSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
It's probably worth pointing out that nobody will go through the hassle of dropping 80 quid on a model and then getting it into OMSI, as those models have all sorts of issues. Also anyone who can make a bus already is making one. Best thing for you is to learn blender.

Reactions: sjain

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
MAN A95, A22, Scania K230UB, MB Citaro Facelift Gen 1, MAN A2four (bendy), Volvo B9TL WEG 2 12m. All are RHDs vehicles, preferably made by this community but until now we shall dream on abt it :P

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Dennis Dart 10.1M Plaxton Pointer 1 or Dennis or Transbus Internaitonal 10.7M Plaxton Pointer 2

Jason

The Audi Veg
May 19, 2016
The community could really do with a high quality ALX400 Trident as well as E200/E300 (non-KBM) - seen them requested so much in recent times and there has been many failed attempts. Hopefully, we will see these in the future, though!

D

Deleted member 422

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but if these are the buses you want to see in Omsi, why don't you do something about it?

No one can say they can't model, its trial and error and keep moving forward. You can only improve with time and practise. Blender is free, and so are a bunch of youtube tutorials. So why not start by modelling some simple things and take it from there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Frenzie 2

Jason

The Audi Veg
May 19, 2016
Not meaning to be rude or anything, but if these are the buses you want to see in Omsi, why don't you do something about it? No one can say they can't model, its trial and error and keep moving forward. You can only improve with time and practise. Blender is free, and so are a bunch of youtube tutorials. So why not start by modelling some simple things and take it from there?
Modelling is certainly not an area that I have a huge amount of expertise in, but that's not the point. As many know, skinwork is where I dedicate an awful lot of my time that I have available, and despite the fact that the addition of Tridents and other ADL products would be awesome from a personal perspective, my original post was to cover the point that there is quite a lot of people out there who would like to drive these models.

KieronTreacher

The Senate
Jan 20, 2016
The community could really do with a high quality ALX400 Trident as well as E200/E300 (non-KBM) - seen them requested so much in recent times and there has been many failed attempts. Hopefully, we will see these in the future, though!
I'm looking into creating an E30D Enviro 300. A trident I believe is in progress.

D

Deleted member 422

Modelling is certainly not an area that I have a huge amount of expertise in, but that's not the point. As many know, skinwork is where I dedicate an awful lot of my time that I have available, and despite the fact that the addition of Tridents and other ADL products would be awesome from a personal perspective, my original post was to cover the point that there is quite a lot of people out there who would like to drive these models.
Yeah, I know your time is well spent on skins. I was more referring to the people who do nothing for the community that are here saying what they want. Its not for others to create what you want, its for you to create what you want. I would feel that pointing out exactly who I'm talking to would be overstepping the mark, but they know who they are...

Reactions: Jason

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Yeah, I know your time is well spent on skins. I was more referring to the people who do nothing for the community that are here saying what they want. Its not for others to create what you want, its for you to create what you want. I would feel that pointing out exactly who I'm talking to would be overstepping the mark, but they know who they are...
"I was more referring to the people who do nothing for the community" Why was my post quoted then? i do repaints for the community so that is a silly statement is it not and my work is exclusive here and be grateful that you get anything from me myself took me since OMSI released up until last October to share my work, its not the fact that we should or dont do anything about it this is a FORUM people can talk about and debate things that is the whole point, telling me you've never moaned at something in your life?

D

Deleted member 422

"I was more referring to the people who do nothing for the community" Why was my post quoted then? i do repaints for the community so that is a silly statement is it not and my work is exclusive here and be grateful that you get anything from me myself took me since OMSI released up until last October to share my work, its not the fact that we should or dont do anything about it this is a FORUM people can talk about and debate things that is the whole point, telling me you've never moaned at something in your life?
Again, if you bothered to read it in context, I was referring to the people who do nothing for the community. Of which, you do :)

I'm sorry, but I am sick to death of people doing nothing for this community and then sitting here telling people what they want, when they haven't even had a go themselves. Some people, like yourself do work that is for the community, and I, along with others, are grateful. Its certain people which I am quite fed up with.

Apologies for anyone who I might of offended, I wasn't trying to start WWIII, just expressing my views.

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Again, if you bothered to read it in context, I was referring to the people who do nothing for the community. Of which, you do :)
Yes fair enough but you quoted my post and then said those who do nothing if im quoted i myself think i am being referred to, i can understand your point in ways which is of course a very valid one the topic was simply a question and i answered as my username is 'N531DWM' i'd obviously like to see a 10.1M Pointer 1 in the game would i not, im just saying.

D

Deleted member 422

Yes fair enough but you quoted my post and then said those who do nothing if im quoted i myself think i am being referred to, i can understand your point in ways which is of course a very valid one the topic was simply a question and i answered as my username is 'N531DWM' i'd obviously like to see a 10.1M Pointer 1 in the game would i not, im just saying.
As I also said before, I would feel as if I am taking it too far if I just highlighted one or two people's posts.

Clearly, you put your effort into repaints, and modelling is not somewhere which you wish to dedicate your time. Its the people who dedicate it nowhere and still expect people to create things for them when they can't be bothered to try themselves :)

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
As I also said before, I would feel as if I am taking it too far if I just highlighted one or two people's posts.

Clearly, you put your effort into repaints, and modelling is not somewhere which you wish to dedicate your time. Its the people who dedicate it nowhere and still expect people to create things for them when they can't be bothered to try themselves :)
Yeah that is a very valid point!

Yes i do put to much time into but its the fact i enjoy doing it but yes i do get your point im not disregarding the point your making dont get me wrong it does grind my gears like but there are not community that is any different unfortunately we have to just accept that people cant do things for themselves! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.