What buses would you like to see in OMSI? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
An ALX400 trident ;)

Seriously, it would be best for you to try to finish your first project before moving onto the next one. So many projects have been started and abandoned in the past.

Reactions: Rhys

Advertisement

An ALX400 trident ;)

Seriously, it would be best for you to try to finish your first project before moving onto the next one. So many projects have been started and abandoned in the past.

True, I just wanted to get an idea of what people wanted as sometimes its nice to go onto something else and have a break from whatever you are working on before going back to it. You know like 1 hour of one project and then an hour of the next project and alternate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

South England Design Team

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
Scania Omnicity DD would be nice.

Scania omnicity and omnidekka because I used to go on one :P You can find a few photos on the internet.

I was planning for a London Omnicity to be made for my London map along with an Alx400, once I get the hang of Blender! I would love to make an Omnidekka but I have no plans yet.

Reactions: sunny2807

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably going to get shot for this as it's not a right hand drive bus, but:

RwUaETecSddh9BUPXqTgc42uq94YHTaq.jpeg

OR

RwUaETecSddh9BUPXqTgc42uq94YHTaq.jpeg

Advertisement

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah but look at it this way - if both the NL and UK versions were released together you'd be able to download a bus that could be used on any map at all, you've got a UK built bus that the Germans would be happy with and a UK bus that we'd be happy with.

Plus there aren't actually any lightweight left-hand drive single deckers, it's all heavyweights like Citaros and Lion's Cities and Urbinos. Speaking of Lion's City:

(pics not mine)

p1EOl-qB-Mz80IqJtbylB0Uw2fTbrPB5.jpeg

Or something slightly less unique

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread