What buses would you like to see in OMSI? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETS BUSES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

Got soooo pissed at arriva when they withdrew them in Guildford.

As far as I know, the only B10BLE ALX300's left in service are With arriva in High Wycombe and Newcastle.

A few small operators have them still, D&E coaches have a few but one of them caught fire a few weeks ago ( First and only ALX300 bodied B10BLE to catch fire). in the 13 years that Aberdeen had the full batch ( 22 of them got replaced in 2013). There was only one out of use for a unusually long time ( 62222 when it had its engine issues). Another thing that makes them superb is the fact that even to this day although the body design is nearly 20 years old and yet looks more like something from 2010.

Here is a photo of the one from that video above last November at 15 years old, yet it looks closer to 5 years old (picture is from flickr) - 

Last edited by a moderator:
Too add to that i just count my self lucky that at one point my local bus operator had 150 of my Favourite bus type and of that 150 atleast 21 are still left in the depot ( 19 in service, 1 soon to be preserved and another used as a trainer)

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
My new schoolbus for upper school is a B10BLE/ALX300 although it is in the R--- KRG batch (R242 KRG to be precise) so instead of the regular ZF you expect from a B10BLE you're instead greeted with a voith that sounds pretty cool!

It sounds like this:

My new schoolbus for upper school is a B10BLE/ALX300 although it is in the R--- KRG batch (R242 KRG to be precise) so instead of the regular ZF you expect from a B10BLE you're instead greeted with a voith that sounds pretty cool!

It sounds like this:

How to ruin a B10BLE Version 2.0 ( FIT IT WITH  A Voith)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
How to ruin a B10BLE Version 2.0 ( FIT IT WITH  A Voith)

Ruin it? Hardly. Although I prefer ZF B10BLE's the Voiths are kinda good too. When I went to my Upper School's transfer day a few weeks ago, i got to try out my new school bus (which was of course R242 KRG), and it was a complete monster. Seemed quite easy to handle too, bus driver could drive it around a corner at high speed with his foot down.

Advertisement

Danny2423

Banned Member
Jul 2, 2016
D

Deleted member 422

Do you know anyone who can build one of these

People with the capabilities to build buses are very rare and will most probably work to their own schedule and most don't take requests. Yes I know many people who COULD build both of them, but not anyone who actually would. As people say all the time,you could always try yourself, there is any blender tutorial Omsi related and the forums would be here to share advice with you

People with the capabilities to build buses are very rare and will most probably work to their own schedule and most don't take requests. Yes I know many people who COULD build both of them, but not anyone who actually would. As people say all the time,you could always try yourself, there is any blender tutorial Omsi related and the forums would be here to share advice with you

i 2nd what Kieron said, more to the point most bus creators will only make a bus if it means something to them. At some point i do plan to make a bus or 2 but i need to learn more about blender etc and the bus would be one that means something to me. 

Advertisement

Danny2423

Banned Member
Jul 2, 2016

I can't use blender come on please I will give you full credit for building this bus

View attachment 3935

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I can't use blender come on please I will give you full credit for building this bus

It has been explained to you already that it is very unlikely anyone will want to make you this bus. Posting the same picture and request again is not going to help. Also, you wouldn't exactly be "giving them credit", as they would be doing all of the work after you simply made a suggestion.

Building a bus takes time , talent and effort, and that skill is over-stretched enough as it is. If you badly want that bus in OMSI, I suggest you learn how to do it yourself, as you are unlikely to find anyone to make it for you - you are asking them to commit hours, days, weeks of their free time to your project.

@ABZ BUSES / JORDANADAM44 I appreciate you want to help, but we don't really need backseat moderators ;) Use the report function next time and we'll deal with it.

Danny2423

Banned Member
Jul 2, 2016
It has been explained to you already that it is very unlikely anyone will want to make you this bus. Posting the same picture and request again is not going to help. Also, you wouldn't exactly be "giving them credit", as they would be doing all of the work after you simply made a suggestion.

Building a bus takes time , talent and effort, and that skill is over-stretched enough as it is. If you badly want that bus in OMSI, I suggest you learn how to do it yourself, as you are unlikely to find anyone to make it for you - you are asking them to commit hours, days, weeks of their free time to your project.

@ABZ BUSES / JORDANADAM44 I appreciate you want to help, but we don't really need backseat moderators ;) Use the report function next time and we'll deal with it.

I'm not mate Im the owner of the templates of that bus

Danny2423

Banned Member
Jul 2, 2016

View attachment 3937               see

View attachment 3938

View attachment 3939

View attachment 3940

View attachment 3941

View attachment 3942

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015

In which case, I would recommend you upload your templates to the resources section of this forum. I'm sorry to say that content developers are constantly pummeled by requests left, right and centre, and are unlikely to want to do anything for someone who appears to be coming across as quite childish. Content developers are, as a general rule, making their content entirely for their own entertainment, rather than because someone asked them to.

I would also like to ask you where you got that model from, as unless you have it by permission of the original author it should not be in your possession. MM2 converts are generally frowned upon in our community, as they tend to be made with stolen content.

I suggest that this ends here.

Reactions: Lukeyboi

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread