What buses would you like to see in OMSI? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
It's an old English phrase meaning my plan has Been uncovered eg my plan to get loads of wrong hand drivee UK busses for me Bowdenham project malarkey

surprised that you've never heard the phrase, maybe it's a northern ting

Oh.. Well I might start making wrong hand drive buses as it might be better in learning to create OMSI buses.

And I think the phrase is more of a Northern thing. Or maybe it's just not something from around my area

Last edited by a moderator:

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
I'd like one of these in omsi 2... It's a caetano nimbus (I think) you can use the ALX400 wheel for it. and use the dennis dart as a base model then re-body it.

(Picture Taken in my old town funnily enough :P )

Abellio has some Euro 3 ones that are allocated to the route 455, absolute beauty's until you go inside,  think BC just need to know how to clean them, the Metrobus ones are another story, was on one a few years back on the 409, loved it, clean, inside and out, mind you it was refurbished, also as an added bonus it was euro 2 :D. Seeing one in OMSI would be amazing, maybe we would finally see a clean abellio one :P  

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
Abellio has some Euro 3 ones that are allocated to the route 455, absolute beauty's until you go inside,  think BC just need to know how to clean them, the Metrobus ones are another story, was on one a few years back on the 409, loved it, clean, inside and out, mind you it was refurbished, also as an added bonus it was euro 2 :D. Seeing one in OMSI would be amazing, maybe we would finally see a clean abellio one :P  

Yep... mind you metrobus have a pretty good status for clean buses... Euro 5/Euro6 engines on most buses and clean interior. I went on a Metrobus ALX200 and god it was clean as a shiny bathroom :P  

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread