What buses or scenery would you like in OMSI? (3 Viewers)

samcole

Banned Member
Mar 21, 2019

Advertisement

Yes. I couldn't agree more.
Seeing the Hop122 ALX400 Trident IIs nearly every single day, I couldn't be happier if we could have them in OMSI 2.
I've been there a lot too, Paignton Bus Station, along with the Paignton Library on the right of the 3rd picture. Not actually inside, but just walking past it. ;)
And a Hop122 E400! That's certainly interesting, I have never seen that before! Is that the replacement for the ALXs?

Same!! I believe Masterswitch Studios will be including it in one of their Wrightbus packs after the Marshall Dart is done, which will be finished once their current projects like the StreetDeck, StreetLite and E400 MMC are done. :)

The Scania Open topper is for the new 222 route between Dawlish and Teignmouth. It's currently being operated by hard tops and hop 122 tridents.

I know I posted here before but I only said the MAN 18.240 E300 but there is a lot more I have thought of since...

Firstly, I still stick by the MAN 18.240 E300 as one of my choices (Photo by DSH Trains on Flickr)
View attachment 47077
Secondly, Open top variants (Partial and Full) of existing OMSI 2 UK buses like the C400 and ALX400 (Photos by Colin Martin and Adrian Roberts on Flickr)
View attachment 47078View attachment 47080View attachment 47081
Before last, a new UK map set in Devon or Somerset (Particularly Exeter + The Surrounding Area and Taunton - Minehead (Route 28).
and lastly, A full rendition of the Scania E400 in open top as seen above and hard top.
i have the 3 originals of this you photo thief lol

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
i have the 3 originals of this you photo thief lol
I gave the credits in brackets... I never said they were mine and had no intention of doing that... Also the 4 photos posted all had 3 different authors with two photos having 1... You can DM me to request me to remove the photos from here if you so choose...

Advertisement

I gave the credits in brackets... I never said they were mine and had no intention of doing that... Also the 4 photos posted all had 3 different authors with two photos having 1... You can DM me to request me to remove the photos from here if you so choose...
the bus has only been out of the work shop 3 days i work at the depot so i get every thing first hand also the devon general exhinition optaire bus i also have the first photots of the devon general liveried scania

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
the bus has only been out of the work shop 3 days i work at the depot so i get every thing first hand also the devon general exhinition optaire bus i also have the first photots of the devon general liveried scania
Ok, The photo has now been removed from my post... sorry for any bother caused...

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
  • Haha
Reactions: MylesW and Albastru

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread