What buses or scenery would you like in OMSI? (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
scania omnidekka Dual door only as dual door omnidekka's are more common as dual door variants

*Image(s) removed by moderator.*

From Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust LTD
View attachment 27718
thats lovely

Lol good old OMSI forum, bicker street.

Let me help you out there mate, in the OMSI folder, find the plugin folder, the .opl file or whats in there, you need to add omninavigation.dll to that file using notepad, Im not at my PC but if you PM i'll walk you through it tonight.

The chaps behind it cant modify OMSI files as its not an 'official' addon

(Posts have been merged by a moderator following a removal of pointless comments.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaming Hydraulics

Developer
Jan 5, 2017
Passfield, Hampshire
Pronouns
He/Him
GJMPhoto0593.jpg
From GJMPhotogenic

Advertisement

This:
37097171790_e360112911_o.jpg

Volvo B7TL with East Lancs Nordic body

I would like to attempt this one day, but I have 0 knowledge about scripts, plus I'd need to get CB&C to let me "have it" for a day (and since I can't drive a bus for about 5 years, a driver too)

The photo is mine so don't use it without permission, and by the way, the adverts have been removed since then

Advertisement

Jan 29, 2018
Sheffield
Pronouns
He/Him
Thats
This:
View attachment 30070
Volvo B7TL with East Lancs Nordic body

I would like to attempt this one day, but I have 0 knowledge about scripts, plus I'd need to get CB&C to let me "have it" for a day (and since I can't drive a bus for about 5 years, a driver too)

The photo is mine so don't use it without permission, and by the way, the adverts have been removed since then
a Volvo B7L not B7TL

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread