What buses or scenery would you like in OMSI? (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I'd love to see Plaxton Pointer/Dennis Dart/MPD and an Optare Solo SR would be great too.
Yes. I agree. Especially with these liveries!!

imageresizer

46744440954_89b1112995_k.jpg

YJ12_GMV_Optare_Solo_SR_electric_bus_(8482110447)-1.jpg

32804068336_843a87b0fe_b-jpg.67789

(not my pictures)

Attachments

• 32804068336_843a87b0fe_b.jpg
    32804068336_843a87b0fe_b.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Advertisement

View attachment 65503
I would love to see one of the beasts properly redone with all the body variants such as: Go North East, First, Transdev, all the Stagecoaches and the Duel Door ones
Studio Polygon will be working on a new Volvo B10BLE, what variants they'll do, i don't know, I know a "First spec" is being done, any others, not to sure.

Advertisement

For me none is more beautiful than the???? Jamaica Urban Transit Company buses (JUTC). Therefore I would love to see them in OMSI 2.#Jamaican buses
There is a mixture of newly aquired VDL electric buses, golden dragon and the older Volvos, would be a very nice and unique addon. As we don't have much content from Jamaica or any caribbean country in omsi which make me sad????. As we dont have as many bus enthusiasts in Jamaica.
The old ones were white but the newly aquired ones are painted yellow with the jamaica flag infront+a new ticket printer that allows driver to clock in and print tickets.

I know I said this before but man I really miss these buses. I also understand how others feel not having thier favourite vehicle in the game and I sympathize with yall. It really sucks.

Attachments

• JUTC-Buses-diGJamaica.jpg
    JUTC-Buses-diGJamaica.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 45908045145_038f103664_b.jpg
    45908045145_038f103664_b.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 24960483817_abc478a9ba_b.jpg
    24960483817_abc478a9ba_b.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: LT586 and owen6116

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
All these objects kinda already exist in some way. A british fire station can be found in OAI Asset Pack 1, Theres some car showrooms included in BTVs Object Pack. Telegraph poles and big electricity pylons can be found in Road-Hogs Road Detailling Pack, along with some wire splines to connect them all up. There is some power station cooling towers included in a BTV object Pack but I can't remember which one might have come with the Henworth objects if that's still available. There is a few monuments around both foreign and british that would be at home in a UK map, an example can be found under Whistleheads objects from BoTW (not Whistlehead Originals) and it's called Totnes Wills Monument. Lastly fire hydrant signs I think are in BTVs Details objects.

Quite a fair bit of scenery is already in Omsi that would suit UK maps it's just a case of knowing where to look or searching if you dont.

Sadly the OAI content stuff isn’t available for public use, which hinders trying to make a map; we do list what we need but with Strathshire they’re in Protected Assets folder.

There’s even black poles in Road Hog’s pack which look more authentic for London as nearly all street signs are attached to a black pole.

If there’s a way to use the OAI content that’ll be great and any other assets that are in lockdown for fear of misuse.

BKG93

Member of Studio Polygon
Jan 2, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Sadly the OAI content stuff isn’t available for public use, which hinders trying to make a map; we do list what we need but with Strathshire they’re in Protected Assets folder.

There’s even black poles in Road Hog’s pack which look more authentic for London as nearly all street signs are attached to a black pole.

If there’s a way to use the OAI content that’ll be great and any other assets that are in lockdown for fear of misuse.
There was once a download link on his Facebook page for them, as a standalone pack, but it seems that page has since been taken down unless I just can't find it.

Reactions: LT586

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
There was once a download link on his Facebook page for them, as a standalone pack, but it seems that page has since been taken down unless I just can't find it.

Ah these or were part of Cranleigh? We all have them if you have Strathshire but they can’t be used publicly. Each to their own but when I give my map out all my assets are the communities. To help inspire

BKG93

Member of Studio Polygon
Jan 2, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah these or were part of Cranleigh? We all have them if you have Strathshire but they can’t be used publicly. Each to their own but when I give my map out all my assets are the communities. To help inspire
The link was just the objects, to be used publicly, but the facebook page has gone so that only leaves the copy in Strathshire it seems unfortunately.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
The link was just the objects, to be used publicly, but the facebook page has gone so that only leaves the copy in Strathshire it seems unfortunately.
Ah Right I see, well in that case I will endeavour to use them; if the decision for me is public then I’ll seek the necessary contacts. If they watch this thread, note i’ll contact onionwolf when the time comes. That clears it up a lot for me, cheers.

Studio Polygon will be working on a new Volvo B10BLE, what variants they'll do, i don't know, I know a "First spec" is being done, any others, not to sure.
I hope it's not a First spec, it's kinda disappointing most of the buses in this game are based off of First. Especially the B7TL with those seats

• Sad
Reactions: LazyGuy222

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I hope it's not a First spec, it's kinda disappointing most of the buses in this game are based off of First. Especially the B7TL with those seats
As far as I'm aware, it will be following First/Mainline specification. The reason most buses are First spec is simply because that's what we have access to to gain reference. We've tried to allow for customisation though through different setvars such as displays, seating, windows, and more.

As far as I'm aware, it will be following First/Mainline specification. The reason most buses are First spec is simply because that's what we have access to to gain reference. We've tried to allow for customisation though through different setvars such as displays, seating, windows, and more.
That's alright. A nice B10BLE in OMSI 2 will be nice either way, our current one is a bit hit or miss.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I don't mind that at all, quite the contrary! I'm really happy that it is First spec!
I've ridden those all the time back in Weymouth on the 10 to Dorchester, with ZF gearboxes too... lovely machines.
I can't wait until we have that in OMSI 2. AD156's Renown already is one of my favourite OMSI 2 buses, and that's mostly just because of the sounds.
Best of luck to SP for the Renown! ????

Reactions: owen6116
Jan 24, 2020
For me none is more beautiful than the???? Jamaica Urban Transit Company buses (JUTC). Therefore I would love to see them in OMSI 2.#Jamaican buses
There is a mixture of newly aquired VDL electric buses, golden dragon and the older Volvos, would be a very nice and unique addon. As we don't have much content from Jamaica or any caribbean country in omsi which make me sad????. As we dont have as many bus enthusiasts in Jamaica.
The old ones were white but the newly aquired ones are painted yellow with the jamaica flag infront+a new ticket printer that allows driver to clock in and print tickets.

Jamaican Patois/Patwa: Big man. Them ano no bus you kno. A coach dem deh just that dem canvert it fi urban bus aperation
English (UK): My guy, there not buses. There coaches just converted for urban bus operation

Disclaimer: I live in the UK but can speak patois/patwa thanks to parents and has also been to Jamaica and seen those buses

Moving on, a bus I would really like to see is a wright cadet as I grew up riding on cadets whilst they use to run on the W15

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread