What buses or scenery would you like in OMSI? (4 Viewers)

May 31, 2020
An MCV Evolution 1st and 2nd gen would be nice
7651211732_187b795649_b.jpg

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Nice work ;). Would like to see the original. Note: The indicators are incorrect
Thanks! Concerning the indicators though, I think it's not the same on every variant. I've done them on my model to look like the ones in the picture below (which isn't mine).

Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 19.46.41.png

That's an eVoLution 1. The pic you posted first and the one I made the model of was the eVoLution 2. ;)

Advertisement

May 31, 2020
Would be nice to have a Mercedes version of the evolution 2 as well as a vdl version
Thanks! Concerning the indicators though, I think it's not the same on every variant. I've done them on my model to look like the ones in the picture below (which isn't mine).

View attachment 67795

That's an eVoLution 1. The pic you posted first and the one I made the model of was the eVoLution 2. ;)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Two very iconic British buses that I haven't yet seen any mods for are the Leyland National and the famous Bristol VR. I would LOVE to be able to drive these in OMSI one day. :)

View attachment 68252

View attachment 68253
As for the VR, yes, I agree. A VR (or any Bristol actually) would be really nice to have in OMSI 2. :)
And as for the National, yes, as @UserQqp said, there is one being built, here's the official thread: [LDT] Leyland National Mk1
I'm the one building it, however that is a Mk1 and not a Mk2 like the one in the picture you posted.

Jamaican Patois/Patwa: Big man. Them ano no bus you kno. A coach dem deh just that dem canvert it fi urban bus aperation
English (UK): My guy, there not buses. There coaches just converted for urban bus operation

Disclaimer: I live in the UK but can speak patois/patwa thanks to parents and has also been to Jamaica and seen those buses

Moving on, a bus I would really like to see is a wright cadet as I grew up riding on cadets whilst they use to run on the W15

wow you sound really good at talking Jamaican, Cause I am Jamaican and I know patwa and english well but I live in the states. Yeah I really wish the coaches were in the game though they are really nice coaches. I rode them in Jamaica before I left the island and they were some of the best sounding coaches and they look pretty. Wish someone would create them I am sure people would love them. They even have cool ticket printers that go "Concession" and "Thank You" when transactions are being made, the ticket printers or on the new buses in Jamaica it also allows the driver to clock in and out for a shift. I know that not many bus enthusiasts are in the caribbean so Uk people wouldn't understand how great our coaches are we have in Jamaica. but yeah I like UK buses too but I wish there were buses from my country in the game. It would really make my day.

Advertisement

Jan 24, 2020
wow you sound really good at talking Jamaican, Cause I am Jamaican and I know patwa and english well but I live in the states. Yeah I really wish the coaches were in the game though they are really nice coaches. I rode them in Jamaica before I left the island and they were some of the best sounding coaches and they look pretty. Wish someone would create them I am sure people would love them. They even have cool ticket printers that go "Concession" and "Thank You" when transactions are being made, the ticket printers or on the new buses in Jamaica it also allows the driver to clock in and out for a shift. I know that not many bus enthusiasts are in the caribbean so Uk people wouldn't understand how great our coaches are we have in Jamaica. but yeah I like UK buses too but I wish there were buses from my country in the game. It would really make my day.

Whenever I seam to link Jamaica, I only get to see them on my way to/from the Airport. Otherwise, the local bus route (where I was staying) is ran by minibuses (vans converted for minibus usage)

Reactions: LT586

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Anyone here would be interested in making a 1950's car pack fro AI traffic?
1959 Plymouth Fury Saloon
1958 Plymouth Fury Coupe
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Saloon, Coupe and Cabriolet
1950 Cadillac Fleetwood Saloon and Coupe
1952 Hudson Hornet Saloon and Coupe
1953 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Saloon

I would love to see these as AI traffic on any map and overtaking them on the roads in my bus.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread